Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Not sure to be honest, maybe a guide on the best spawners/grinders and how to effectively use the spawners..?

Linkey

PATRON+
Linkey
Linkey
Patron+
Ratings
53 1
Guides to farms, mobs, specialties, jobs, and shops, break it up into sections, beginner, intermediate, and survival extraordinaire. If you’re just beginning have all the basic how tos, commands, and helpful hints and tricks to help make their start a bit easier.
Intermediate would include, basic farms, grinders, rank options and why, best practices, and job tips. (This typically is where people get lost or bored and go inactive)
Then for the advanced group that really want to push forward in the community, shops, must have perks, guide to alts, how investing your time is important, and pro tips from the community.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Guides to farms, mobs, specialties, jobs, and shops, break it up into sections, beginner, intermediate, and survival extraordinaire. If you’re just beginning have all the basic how tos, commands, and helpful hints and tricks to help make their start a bit easier.
Intermediate would include, basic farms, grinders, rank options and why, best practices, and job tips. (This typically is where people get lost or bored and go inactive)
Then for the advanced group that really want to push forward in the community, shops, must have perks, guide to alts, how investing your time is important, and pro tips from the community.
I've made an attempt at a beginner guide but I might. give it a better go come reset as for the rest I'll start having a hack at those!
Thanks for the suggestions sometimes its just hard to know where to start.
- Raptor