Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
so i'll be giving you a 0

Theme: i'm not sure if there's a soup map but there is a carrot-themed map, making this somewhat unoriginal 0
Build:
by far your best one yet, you could add some more shape to the bottom of the bowl, and the floating vegetables are a bit messy. but the rest is good 0
Parkour:
also your best parkour i've seen, you need to add 2 or 3 more checkpoints and buff some of the jumps near the start but i like it c: 0

i definitely think this map has potential and can be accepted, so good luck c:

(also you used a single glass pane here :c)
1573334410210.png

Microgear

Dedicated Member
VIP
microgear
microgear
VIP
Ratings
14 2
so i'll be giving you a 0

Theme: i'm not sure if there's a soup map but there is a carrot-themed map, making this somewhat unoriginal 0
Build:
by far your best one yet, you could add some more shape to the bottom of the bowl, and the floating vegetables are a bit messy. but the rest is good 0
Parkour:
also your best parkour i've seen, you need to add 2 or 3 more checkpoints and buff some of the jumps near the start but i like it c: 0

i definitely think this map has potential and can be accepted, so good luck c:

(also you used a single glass pane here :c)
View attachment 19766
I will fix everything u mentioned

Edit I fixed everything but the carrots coz I cba

Last edited:

curtis

Dedicated Member
curtis18264
curtis18264
Ratings
121 2
I pretty much agree with everything bunstop said. But I do think the soup itself needs some work 2019-11-09_13.56.20.png
Its too flat. Maybe you can shape some veggies in it or add a giant spoon inside of it that can be added to the parkour?

Microgear

Dedicated Member
VIP
microgear
microgear
VIP
Ratings
14 2
I pretty much agree with everything bunstop said. But I do think the soup itself needs some work View attachment 19769
Its too flat. Maybe you can shape some veggies in it or add a giant spoon inside of it that can be added to the parkour?
K i did a bit of work on the bowl it looks a lot better

Presidenten

Forum Master
ELITE
Hampifant
Hampifant
ELITE
Ratings
521 13
This map gets a +0,5 from me

The build is simple but it works, there may be too much floating stuff but I think it's fine.
Parkour is somewhat easy for expert in my opinion, and it is kind of repetitive (many ladder jumps and neos)

Other than that it's a good map, It's fun to see you improve!
Good luck!

Dubinzi

Dedicated Member
MVP
Dubinzi
Dubinzi
MVP
Ratings
Giving this a +0 for now

Positives:
  • Original theme
  • The builds are fun and colorful
  • The length of the map is good for an expert map
Negatives:
  • It's too easy for an expert map, there's quite a few neos, which, while they are hard for some people, once you get the hang of them they are very easy.
  • The jumps are all pretty basic, none of the jumps were particularly creative
  • There's lots of floating things, but in this case I don't mind that much
Suggestions:
  • Work on the parkour to make it more challenging and unique. Use block height to your advantage to make jumps more precise.
  • fix the single glass pane on top of the floating tomato, as single glass panes are not allowed
Good luck with your map! This has good potential.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Microgear,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is original, because we don't have any specific "stew" maps. However, as mentioned above, there is a map centered around carrots (Carrots,) and your map does focus on carrots a lot.
The build is a bit
messy, with all the vegetables just floating around. To help make this look more accurate, I recommend putting all the vegetables in the bowl, so that it resembles an actual stew. (Although to achieve this, a decent portion of the build would have to be redone) I also think the bowl itself could use some more details, as it looks plain right now.
The parkour is somewhat varied. but the use of neos and ladders is a bit repetitive. The main issue with the parkour is the difficulty. The length is good for an expert map, but the jumps are too easy. I would make the jumps slightly harder. Be careful not to make them too hard, though. I also think you should incorporate the parkour with the theme more. Some of the blocks used just don't make sense in a map of this theme. You could use some heads, for example, that represent vegetables!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.