MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
Yes, you can apply here. Make sure you are familiar with the requirements and the server before applying!

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
What MrBugs said, I also suggest that you become familiar with the community as a whole. It's good to wait a while before applying.

Capporo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Capporo
Capporo
ELITE
Ratings
108 6

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
I'd suggest knowing your way around the forums first before you apply - We don't usually give players the direct link to staff applications and/or requirements because if applying they already need to know where to find things. Quickly being able to navigate the forums is definitely encouraged! Good luck with your application either way.

generalgila

Ratings
50 13
Buy MVP+ Rank, get some friends, act super turbo ultra friendly to everyone (be fake) so they like you (xtra points if u do this directly towards mods). Whatdaheck??? you dont even need to apply you just auto get it.

its just a joke btw please dont remove this reply i actually like it.

Capporo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Capporo
Capporo
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
Buy MVP+ Rank, get some friends, act super turbo ultra friendly to everyone (be fake) so they like you (xtra points if u do this directly towards mods). Whatdaheck??? you dont even need to apply you just auto get it.

its just a joke btw please dont remove this reply i actually like it.
That’s not true, applying for staff has requirements that doesn’t include buying a rank

AmiraHh

Dedicated Member
VIP+
onyourballs_uwu
onyourballs_uwu
VIP+
Ratings
28 4
you indeed can apply
look above for links, there are already a bunch so im not going to bother putting my own
<3

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435