Sorry....

Harryyysan

ELITE
Harryyysan
Harryyysan
ELITE
Ratings
68 17
honestly where do i start, i have been a total dick (excuse my language) this last week. im not going to make any excuses but sorry if i have ruined any part of this server for you. i mean this server means a lot to me the community is great the staff is great and i feel like if treated everyone like trash. being banned upset me a lot but i deserved it (yes i am admitting to auto clicking), and this does not excuse me for treating the players and mainly the staff like dirt. @Manyrain and @shironu had everyright to ban me but i felt like it was unfair for some reason because i was distraught and upset at the moment. i also lied to @Maddeh and other members of the forum saying i was unfairly banned when i was not. once i got over being banned i decided why not screw with the community by posting ear rape and what not i completely regret doing this as there was no need for it at that point i was taking my anger out for no reason. i then went on to make rude and offensive jokes about autism and cancer which is completely unnaceptable and i am sorry if i offended anyone i should not have even touched that subject and i really regret that decision. i then went on to harass @shironu by calling him names that should have never been brought up in a conversation. once i was banned on discord i went on to harass @SunsetMagic about discord and being really short and rude with her when all she was trying to do was help me. i have also been rude to members of the forum these past few days and i would like to apologies to them. i also feel the need to address the fact i am not associated with the user @gumleaf and do not blame/acuse him of anything that i have done, these were all my actions and i now have come to regret them.

I would really like to make one last apology to everyone on manacube/minevast for everything i have ever done, there have been many instances where i have been plain out rude or just really immature. one final apology goes out to the skyblock community i am really sorry for letting you guys down i really tried to be a respectable member of the community but i have tarnished my reputation and if you guys never forgive me i will understand as it is totally understandable

and to end it all off i hope to improve on my attitude and not act like this in the future. i am not trying to blame anyone or anything for my actions i chose to behave like this. i hope to have a brighter and more enjoyable future with you all. i love you all <3

-a very sincere and sorry gummyleaf

Lewie

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
199 11
Hello, Gummy.

1) Thank you for making this, it shows that you care about the server dearly.
2) When you return to the community I believe you will be forgiven because of this.

Thank you for making this it clears everything up.

Johniee

Dedicated Member
Ratings
171 5
Hello Gummyleaf.

That is a really nice apology it touched me in a way. I think you have learnt your lesson in not to do what you have done again. You have come forward and cleared the air and honestly the many people who do cause a riot and mess do not even apologise for it. So to you I forgive you for what you did. I hope to see you around once your ban as expired but for now just hold on in there alright.

Harryyysan

ELITE
Harryyysan
Harryyysan
ELITE
Ratings
68 17
Hello Gummyleaf.

That is a really nice apology it touched me in a way. I think you have learnt your lesson in not to do what you have done again. You have come forward and cleared the air and honestly the many people who do cause a riot and mess do not even apologise for it. So to you I forgive you for what you did. I hope to see you around once your ban as expired but for now just hold on in there alright.
thank you johnie i am glad you can look past what i have done and forgive me. i hope to see you as staff some day as your application was quite good. i hope to see you around.
[DOUBLEPOST=1490132035][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello, Gummy.

1) Thank you for making this, it shows that you care about the server dearly.
2) When you return to the community I believe you will be forgiven because of this.

Thank you for making this it clears everything up.
thank you callum this was the intent of the post i didnt want to stay an outsider the whole time i wanted to be welcomed back into the community but i had done wrong so i wanted to clear the air. i hope to see you around

maddeh

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
169 3
It's good to see that you've owned up to hacking and apologised to the other staff / members. I'm going to accept your apology but please do not lie next time, this has broken your trust between us, maybe even other people. Enjoy the rest of your day! ^w^

Harryyysan

ELITE
Harryyysan
Harryyysan
ELITE
Ratings
68 17
It's good to see that you've owned up to hacking and apologised to the other staff / members. I'm going to accept your apology but please do not lie next time, this has broken your trust between us, maybe even other people. Enjoy the rest of your day! ^w^
i am sorry for lying maddeh and i hope we cant get past this. i have treated you badly and you put up with it i am sorry for that.