Some questions

1.How do I make the chat to private or my party only mod? I can't focus on the game when there's ppl spamming texts.
2.How to sell things on ah?
3.What are the warps for the passive mobs like cows and pigs?
4.How to create my own banner?
5.Are unclaimed bases in wilderness counted as public property?
6.If my turtle eggs got crushed by some random fellow in my claimed land space, is that refundable or punishable?
7.How do I sell mob heads and buy fly time?and Where?

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Hi!
You can turn the chat to public, (normal chat) ally or party chat. NOTE - Public chat can still be seen.
Normal chat - /p c p
Ally chat - /p c a
Party chat - /p c f

To sell things in ah, hold the item and do /ah sell <price> <quantity> But if you are just selling everything in your hand, the quantity is not needed.

Passive mobs can be found at the animal farm in spawn. /spawn , past the iron golem to your left.

It’s probably best to google banner recipes, as they can be hard to explain, but better when seen.

Unclaimed bases can be griefed, looted etc. They aren’t owned by anyone.

Someone breaking turtle eggs is a bummer, but as there isn’t a way to tell if it was an accident or not, it is not punishable, however if someone does it repeatedly, a punishment will most likely be given.

You can sell mob heads to Kilton at /kilton which can then be traded for items in /kiltonshop

You can buy temp fly or tf from other players, or 4 minutes of it from each vote - /vote

Hope this helped, and if you have any more questions or need me to clear something up, feel free to send amother message here.

hi, anxi. thanks for ur reply and it really helped! but the chat mod, I keep receiving spams after I changed the chat mod, it says the chat mod has changed to party or alliance, but I keep getting messages from public chat. What can I do about that?
if i use command to activate fly time , what command should i use to disable fly time?
PS, By making my own banner I mean, how to have my own loom? thanks.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
I don’t think you can turn main chat off without disabling your ability to talk too. Hit Esc, options, chat settings, have a look there though.
/tf to enable and disable flight time.
Survival / manacube is actually on 1.13.2 so there aren’t any 1.14 + items such as the loom.

KathrynsWill

PATRON+
kathfishing
kathfishing
Patron+
Ratings
54 1
Yeah, can't get rid of the other chats once changed to party or alliance chat. If you don't want to see any chat but still perform commands, change your chat opacity in Options > Chat Settings > Chat Text Opacity (change to 10%).