Seller change

Recently sellers were fixed from selling things for 10x the amount to selling them normal price. I think this was a mistake. Many people have since left. People often don't have time to play that much so they AFK at their sellers. Now sellers have become almost obsolete and many players have left. Hopefully you can think about this a bit. I would love to see a revert.

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Hey Luke,

This is not the first thread or comment on a thread I've seen like this. Like I said on other comments, it was a bug and a bug needs fixing. Having seller minions sel for that much just breaks the economy. Dacon gets blamed for that when he fixed it but the economy was perfectly fine untill grinders became a thing on Atlas. Seller minions that used to be sold for 300k Mana became sold for 1-2mil or even more. This doesn't even happen on Aether.

Ofcourse, I do know that a lot of players dislike the sudden drop in passive income. But now, the people who stayed actually play the game instead of non stop AFKing and boosting their mana by selling spawners for half price. Now the primary income of Mana is mining like it used to be.

I don't know if this fix will be undone. But I do believe that if players state their oppinion in a respectful way, something can and might be done. So thank you for doing this!!