Sell/Buy Pricing in Shop & Other Stuff

Ratings
I'm not sure if anyone other than Dakota can take care of this, but possibly someone of high level in rank in staff can take care of this as well. Also, I'm not sure if anyone is aware of this as it's been a problem for a while and I didn't see any recent activity talked about it on the forums. Also, I'm not sure if it's intentional or not but I assume it's not.

Without rambling any more than I already have, maybe I can just put this simply. Here it is:

-- Nether Warts:
Farming/Food:

Buy Price: 400$
Sell Price: 15$

Brewing Supplies:
Buy Price: 1,000$
Sell Price: 23.5$

-- Iron:
Iron Blocks:

Buy Price: 450$
Sell Price: 22.5$

9 Iron Ingots:
Buy Price: 900$
Sell Price: 27$

**also keep in mind that you can buy/sell iron ingots from both Minerals and Mob Drops so that you don't run into the nether warts problem again :)**

Hopefully that is pretty self explanatory, but just the price differences seem a little odd.

Here are a few other little minor mistakes that bother me lmao.
Obviously, most of these aren't that important, but, again, they're just minor things that could improve the server.

https ://ibb.co/crUcOS ( i can't post links, sorry )
Kind of surprised this hasn't been fixed yet; when you click "/help" it shows the command to get to the auction house, however, the commands are wrong. It shows "/auc" to open the auction menu, but the actual command is "/ah". Same goes for the following commands that are listed under that command; "/auc sell", "/auc listed", etc., ect.

Then there's also no option to look at the MVP+ rank and what it offers in "/store"

Also, in "/store", in the Black Market, there is still an option to buy the kingdoms from Season 5 and, I don't play other on other servers, but I bet there may be a thing or two listed in the in-game store that aren't available anymore or things that have been recently added that aren't in the shop.

I feel like there are other things, but I can't think of them right now haha.

Also, It would be nice to see the server change to a more recent version so things like shulker boxes and such could be used. Just a request although I'm sure you're working on it.

Okay, thank you for taking your time to read through all of that lmao, have a good day! <3

Ratings
Yeah I noticed some of the things you mentioned as well. I'm happy I got help from some of the players figuring out how the /ah works for example, but it would be great if the /help page got updated or if there was a list of commands on the manacube website :D.