Season Reset

Keep all kind of Infinity Items (Chest or sell Wand) doesn't matter if bought in-game or via Shop

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Creech

MVP
CreechLP
CreechLP
MVP
Ratings
I heard from reset...

And i want to hear your opinion on things like the igs perk, bought inf sell wands and infinity chests and the reset in general.
Because I would like to keep that as its very essential and the inf items are bought from manicure Shop.
For the ig perk of course its part of the game not to start with it.

Does anyone know exactly what you will actually keep?

HyDr0KT

PATRON
HyDr0KT
HyDr0KT
Patron
Ratings
97 5
Hello.

First of all there is not planned reset for SkyBlock anytime in the near future. As for items that are kept after reset, those are usually announced in a post before the reset happens. Things that are bought off the store such as infinite sell wands are usually kept. Things that you buy in game such as perks from the quest shop are usually not kept. Feel free to PM me on discord @HyDr0KT#4433 if you have anymore questions.

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
Items that have "Season Vault Access ✅" on them usually can be kept across seasons. You'll be able to keep sell wands, infinity chests, minions, titles, perks won from the perk chest and i believe legendary chest as well and other items earned from event special crates (like the Santa armor from Christmas, 2018 or the Cupids Bow from Valentines Day, 2019) should be kept cross season. Its also very finnicky, as according to rumors, last season had an issue with the wipe and everything was cleared, but that was a rumor and if it were tru, itd be a one time complication. Dakota can manage Skyblock a bit better than making that mistake twice in a row. As for things like ranks won from a rankup perk, mana, money, etc, they won't be kept cross season. I don't think you can keep more than very few things across season but thats just what I'm aware of.