Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I feel this is kinda overdue... so basically, this is a thread to remember all the "fallen soldiers." Season one Olympus players who are no longer with us. (This includes people who have left olympus and moved to other game modes) Everyone is feel free to add to my list... because I only joined in October of 2018 and m memory of the players back then is short. Also note, that some of these players DO still come on, but not as much as they used to or I haven't seen them myself. IF I GOT ANY OF THEIR IGN's incorrect, then plz plz plz let me know. Some of them I did incorrectly on purpose bcuz they were the names I was familiar with. If this is a hit... then I might do a thread for retired staff!! (Notice that I DID include some players who are old staff :p )

Dangal2
Farlagon
Frenzykiller66
Winchestert
xMrPie
Iliux85
connajim
XpertAmar
Araghana
TheCrazyTree
Haailey
ChewyCarrot
TheMuffinLord7
PippaGemma
Jungkie
HaHaIDoThat
TheLegendaryBri
King_Whale
Acaodith
F2P_101
leelamp
Wyndore
UT_katrina
Bloodshotnine
Zakno
Voidoro
SmexyGuy
ThePigeonGamer
aquarus_77

2018-10-24_20.12.59.png

2018-10-27_16.06.16.png

2018-11-11_20.12.44.png

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Also, I wanted to mention... thanks to all the season one players who have stuck around since I can remember. (I'm looking at you ranged)

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
Season one had its ups and downs but it was a really enjoyable time and got me addicted to Manacube :) so it's nostalgic but I like the changes made (in my opinion) in the new season :D

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
Love you so much Echo!! You made my heart go through a rollercoaster reading through those old names. I dearly love all my season 2 friends but I heavily miss my season 1 family/friends:(<3

Last edited:

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
xristakis
BeoSamuss
slendy?
DopeDox
ForceRagepage
QuantumLoops
EUCombo
MonkeyGirl5612

I couldn't find this in my screenshots folder so I had to paste it in from my discord DMs...

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
xristakis
BeoSamuss
slendy?
DopeDox
ForceRagepage
QuantumLoops
EUCombo
MonkeyGirl5612

I couldn't find this in my screenshots folder so I had to paste it in from my discord DMs...
This is when you got stuck!! Awh that SAS a funny day xD

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,331 82
Ahhhh! Memories of S1! When pig grinders were the best way possible to make that cash moneys, and the PvP arena was always empty. A few more players that spring to mind (can’t remember if they were mentioned or not) are:

Spxrklezz
EmperorBonaparte
G4mingHero (MingIX)
OPDeathGod26
BOONKGANGGGXDDD
Ryuburgh
NeekoDTsu (S1 original mining legend)
JuanV

Although a lot of the iconic players from S1 no longer play, we’ve got a whole new season to make new memories. Still! It’s pretty cool being able to call ourselves S1 OG’s. B)

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Ahhhh! Memories of S1! When pig grinders were the best way possible to make that cash moneys, and the PvP arena was always empty. A few more players that spring to mind (can’t remember if they were mentioned or not) are:

Spxrklezz
EmperorBonaparte
G4mingHero (MingIX)
OPDeathGod26
BOONKGANGGGXDDD
Ryuburgh
NeekoDTsu (S1 original mining legend)
JuanV

Although a lot of the iconic players from S1 no longer play, we’ve got a whole new season to make new memories. Still! It’s pretty cool being able to call ourselves S1 OG’s. B)
I thought Shinnigami still played?

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
If OP is on, he will be on /aztec