im a clarinet player in my xchool band

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I play trombone in a jazz ensemble, a senior level symphony orchestra, my city's music co-op, and of course my school band. I'm also learning the bass and I play piano privately. Sing in the city choir as well

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Ah, god, I can't stand school music classes. They never do any actual decent music; the classical picks are all boring (like come on, at least do Fur Elise) and expectedly there's never any rock, metal, rap, etc. At least where I live, band is 50% pop and 50% christmas music

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
I mean, maybe where you live. I haven't heard it in years
I guess thats because I play a lot of classical music. The classical community agrees that there are a few pieces that are overplayed, which are like:
Canon in D,
Bach Cello Suite No 1. (Prelude)
Flight of the Bumblebee

If you want more,t here is a really cool youtube channel called TwoSetViolin that's basically a meme channel but with classical music.

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
I used to play the recorder fairly good. Now it's just eating dust in some box.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
What was the learning process like?
It's a fun, but hard process. You usually start off with an interest with an instrument, and then you start to play it. The more you play it, the easier it gets. You have to continue to build up your knowledge of the instrument and the pieces that you can play. Its not easy, but its worth it!

48fps

Ratings
42 1
It's a fun, but hard process. You usually start off with an interest with an instrument, and then you start to play it. The more you play it, the easier it gets. You have to continue to build up your knowledge of the instrument and the pieces that you can play. Its not easy, but its worth it!
Hmm, that's interesting thank you for this information