Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
As you can tell by the title, I have resigned from the MineVast staff team.

After almost 11 months of being staff, I unfortunately have to resign. Currently, there is way too many things going on and MineVast and just Minecraft in general puts extra stress on my shoulders that I do not need. I don't see myself coming back anytime soon, but if I do, it will most likely be around next summer as a player. Don't get me wrong, I love MineVast, I love the staff team and the community, but I just have to get my life in order and then maybe I will return one day. :D

Being a part of the MineVast Staff team has honestly just been the most indescribable experience, there's really no words to describe it. This team and community has had such a positive impact on me, I will forever be in your guys' debt. You guys are my second family and I couldn't ask for any better of people. <3

I'm going to try my best to keep this as short as possible, I don't want to anyone to have to read more of a novel than this already is. If someone or some details aren't mentioned in this post, then I apologize, but that doesn't mean it's not important.

I'll go ahead and get into thanking people (If you are not listed, that doesn't mean I forgot about you) :

@Dacon @Dynsalir
- Thank you guys for giving myself and the Staff team such a wonderful server to moderate, it's truly been a journey.

@Purple4me
- Thank you for giving me two chances of being in the Staff team, but most importantly, thank you for being such a great friend. Thank you for just being yourself, you're an excellent role model and I really wish that there were more people like you. You've seriously been so much more than what's expected of an Admin, so keep doing what you're doing; you're a great person.

@SunsetMagic @Emmalouise @Ambibug
- Thank you guys for sharing tons of laughs and fun moments, even though we never really talked all the time. You three have been there for me when I had no one else and have talked me through stupid things that are actually really stupid now that I think about them.

@Texans45 @Monkeyplanet
- You two are excellent Moderators and PvPers, you guys are great friends and I hope the best for you. Be nice when sharing my gear :)

@_iElemental @RyleeGrace
- #chipotle

I'll be active from time to time, but don't expect to see me online too often. Like I said before, if I do return, it'll most likely be next summer as a player.

I hope that I can stay in touch with all of you guys, you all have been wonderful friends. I wish the best for all of you and best of luck in the future. I seriously could not find a better community, staff team, and friends. All of you are one of a kind. :')

good luck trying to overthrow the staff team with one less tyler :c @UnrefinedStyle

Last edited:

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Tyler, thank you for everything. You helped me so much and you were such a great friend. I wish you the best of luck in life and please return to us whenever you get the chance. I love you bro <3 ;(

fluffy1209

Ratings
Tywone were going to miss you. Thank you for being a good staff and a funny player to pvp with. Please return soon, take your time there is no stress. We will always loaf you mate. ;) <3

Last edited:

ChloeMonster

Ratings
67 3
Tywone, although I didn't know you that well I really enjoyed the fact that you didn't kill me on kit. Thanks for everything you have done for this server and I hope that I will see you on from time to time in the future. Good luck in whatever it is you want to do! Thank you! ;)

MonkeyplanetPvP

Skyblock Mod+
Donator
Ratings
121 4
I really hate to see you go... I loved moderating side by side with you :D I wish you the best in life! Love you!!! <3

Ryan | OhioanRyan

Retired
MVP
OhioanRyan
OhioanRyan
MVP
Ratings
Tyler, I will truly miss you as you were always such an amazing person to be around and work with. You have been such a great friend to me and others. I hope that everything goes well for you in life! Please stop by and say hi whenever you get the chance. From me and from others, we will miss you. We love you <3

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
I never really talked to you, but from what I saw you were a great person and Sr.Mod.

Good luck in your further endeavors, and I hope you come back to a community that will take you back.

Best regards, Juanito
Tywone wasn't a SrMod btw

But should have been for being for awesome!

Nick_

Retired Staff | Neanderthal
Donator+
Ratings
299 4
Tyler :( really going to miss you a lot, playing skywars with you and splashing you with potions in parkour and hanging out with you on kitpvp. I really hope we stay in touch you still have my skype and discord. You are a really awesome person who did amazing things for the community, and a person who we all will miss

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
Thank goodness you won't be wrongfully rejecting any more ban appeals due to bugs. Goodbye.
Just to inform you, it isn't just one staff that decides the outcome out an appeal. A couple staff talk about it, not just one.

Be nice by the way :)

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Thank goodness you won't be wrongfully rejecting any more ban appeals due to bugs. Goodbye.
That statement is so wrong in so many ways. Like rains said it's the staff team as a whole that decides it not just one person. Before making narrowminded statements like this learn to be a bit thoughtful first.

Please and thank you,
Texans

aly

Donator
Ratings
79 1
NOOOO): Im gonna miss you Ty<3 Im going to miss trapping you in boxes. Sad to see you go>: Ill always keep the house i made you on Creative and the first time we ever talked with Me you and Kell. That call was just great. ILYSM TYWONNEE DINO

Status
Not open for further replies.