do you want gaia tasks removed?

• Total voters

PandaKing

ELITE
ThePandaKing48
ThePandaKing48
ELITE
Ratings
Hello, I'm making this post because ever since my 12th rebirth doing tasks has become impossible because Gaia tasks are almost impossible and I get them so often, I have talked about this with others and everyone I talked to agreed that Gaia tasks are awful and make tasks an unviable system. while hades tasks are hard they are nowhere near impossible but most of the Gaia tasks would take hours to complete. One example of this is when I got a task to kill 50 zombie Mooose and after 2 hours I only managed to find one. I think the Gaia tasks are unnecessary and wanted to make a poll about it they should be removed.

mlemyy

ELITE
mlemyy
mlemyy
ELITE
Ratings
Agreed. Either make the tasks non gaia related, or make it flip back and forth between the two. Right now rb 12+ players don't even look at slayer tasks. I think they should be removed all together anyways.

ohDiso

ELITE
ohDiso
ohDiso
ELITE
Ratings
Gaia tasks are completely inadequate in comparison to regular tasks. The regular tasks are still grindy, I agree with wanting to remove the gaia aspect, it's not fun nor do rb 12+ players want to even humor doing tasks

Nikkobee

Mod | Olympus
nikkobee
nikkobee
Patron
Ratings
48 1
I honestly just gave up on tasks after 12 rbs, I didn’t see the point if I have to spend hours hunting down Gaia mobs when I used to be able to spend 10 minutes smacking enderman

Soothingkiwi

VIP+
Soothingkiwi
Soothingkiwi
VIP+
Also, change the fishing tasks from specific fish into a certain amount of fish of particular rarity. Can somebody make a poll for this too? I don't know how to

vanixlla

PATRON+
vanixlla
vanixlla
Patron+
I couldn't agree more, Gaia tasks should be removed completely.. it's just a waste of playtime for reals