Rejection does not mean failure

dubby7

Ratings
Something I learned from applying as staff is that you need to learn how to cope with being rejected, I have been rejected 4 times but that doesn't mean I will give up :) I will not give up and I will prove that I will be a great staff member but for now the time is right to prove myself.

Being rejected doesn't mean failure I know that by applying for staff I have learned that it's okie to be rejected and that you should learn from the past on what you need to work on, when you get rejected just remember that being rejected will make you more confident and learn that you can do anything even if you can't pass today you can still pass in the future :)

And I will learn and thank you for everyone who said all those nice words of encouragement it really helps me a lot so thank you :)

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Something I learned from applying as staff is that you need to learn how to cope with being rejected, I have been rejected 4 times but that doesn't mean I will give up :) I will not give up and I will prove that I will be a great staff member but for now the time is right to prove myself.

Being rejected doesn't mean failure I know that by applying for staff I have learned that it's okie to be rejected and that you should learn from the past on what you need to work on, when you get rejected just remember that being rejected will make you more confident and learn that you can do anything even if you can't pass today you can still pass in the future :)

And I will learn and thank you for everyone who said all those nice words of encouragement it really helps me a lot so thank you :)
Hey dubby!

I'm sorry to hear that your application didn't go as well as you hoped. I've been in the same boat as you before. My first application got rejected in its first stage, which was hard to accept for me. Honestly, you'll never know what it's like to apply to staff without doing it first. I think you'd make an amazing staff member, and I hope to see your application in the future. I wish you the best of luck with your future applications and with all of your future endeavors.

Best,
Wings