Question Regarding Appeals

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
So I know there's the archived appeals section but I can't see my appeals there. I'd love to be able to look through my old ban appeals and see the staff comments so I can focus on learning on what to do better and how to fix my issues.

Is there a way to see my appeals or no?

I guess this would be derived for any staff that sees this.

Edit: And according to
I hope this serves as a reminder of what you did and reminds you that your chance of an appeal being accepted is pretty much 0%.
^ this quote, I know my chances are pretty much 0% but I'd still like to read them and improve on my self rather than consistently feeling guilty about my ban reasons :)

My Discord is in my about page so if contacting me would be easier that's okay too. Thanks!​

Last edited:

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Well... I know when I submitted my own appeals I had to ask staff for a link, but.. I don't know if these old appeals you are speaking of are available to members even with the think. But it wouldn't make sense- because you can see your own staff apps even if they've been rejected... so wouldn't it be the same with appeals?? Idk, I guess I didn't really answer ur question, sorry...

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
At the moment we don't have a feature where you can look back at your old appeals though it may be a cool implementation, But if you are really dedicated to fixing yourself maybe bring it up with one of the Admins on how you can change but I feel like deep down in your heart you should know what you did wrong, Then you can work to fix it.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
But it wouldn't make sense- because you can see your own staff apps even if they've been rejected... so wouldn't it be the same with appeals?
I can't even see my old staff apps or anything though.

At the moment we don't have a feature where you can look back at your old appeals though it may be a cool implementation, But if you are really dedicated to fixing yourself maybe bring it up with one of the Admins on how you can change but I feel like deep down in your heart you should know what you did wrong, Then you can work to fix it.
Yeah I've tried to talk to the admins and I just get cold-shouldered I guess? That's why I was trying to see if I could look at them myself and reflect at that.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I can't even see my old staff apps or anything though.

Yeah I've tried to talk to the admins and I just get cold-shouldered I guess? That's why I was trying to see if I could look at them myself and reflect at that.
I don't know, maybe the admins just don't want to talk to you? I can't be the one to judge it because I have no idea what you did.... and honestly it's none of my business anyways.

calebed

Ratings
10 4
Well I can see where the admins are coming from about "Cold Shouldering" But if you really think about it some admins are busy and dont have time for spam such as "OMG ADMIN GIMME MVP+ RN" "Can you gimme a screenie" Its just a waste of there time in some ways.

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
Might be wrong but I think it’s a bug that you can’t see past (and with some people) current appeals. I’ll look into it and report. Forums can be kinda dodge like that so it wouldn’t surprise me if it was a bug

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Might be wrong but I think it’s a bug that you can’t see past (and with some people) current appeals. I’ll look into it and report. Forums can be kinda dodge like that so it wouldn’t surprise me if it was a bug
Yeah, usually you have to as staff for your current appeals... it's really annoying, plus you don't get notifications. It's important for ppl to know whether it's been rejected or not.