Question of the Day(Christmas Edition): #2

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
Who was your first friend made on manacube and if you were to get them something for Christmas, what would it be?

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
oml I cannot remember... I don't think any of my first few friends on Mana play anymore anyway rip
Let's just say it's pesto :> I know exactly what she'd like! A vector (from despicable me) body pillow. She is just infatuated with him!

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
oml I cannot remember... I don't think any of my first few friends on Mana play anymore anyway rip
Let's just say it's pesto :> I know exactly what she'd like! A vector (from despicable me) body pillow. She is just infatuated with him!
Is that the dude with the glasses and big dumpy? xDD

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
Wow. Wow. Wow.

ALRIGHT! Anxi wasn't my first friend, but if she were, I would get her a Jamie Oliver Cookbook.

:) she gets it :)

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
My first friend on Manacube is Sunset (I've known her since 2014...)
But realistically, my first friend that I made since joining was probably Ella_Mac; I would most likely buy them something for Christmas!

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Oh gosh. My first friend? That's tough. I think this goes to Mejsee... my beautiful 2017 Manacube girlfriend... we've lost touch and i don't know what she's into

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
I’m pretty sure my first manacube friend is @LadyBugStar. She has left the server months ago but from time to time we still have contact :D

I would give her something for her upcoming kid with christmas :)