Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I like it but try and keep it on beat for me its just too many words for the slowbeat. Honestly though that's just a personal opinion.
Also loved the hooks when they were in tune!!!
Keep at it Pizza!
- Raptor

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
I like it but try and keep it on beat for me its just too many words for the slowbeat. Honestly though that's just a personal opinion.
Also loved the hooks when they were in tune!!!
Keep at it Pizza!
- Raptor
!! Ty!! :D and you're completely right I need to perfect that timing xD

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
!! Ty!! :D and you're completely right I need to perfect that timing xD
Its just all over the place if you get me? You're voice is amazing but you need flow rhythm and slow it down to the beat and It would sound a lot better imo.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I love your voice! Even when rapping it's very melodious and pleasant to listen to. Like Raptor said, if you're going to do some heavy rapping stuff, make sure you're very careful about staying with the Music. You should consider other genres too! Good luck with whatever you end up doing.

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
I love your voice! Even when rapping it's very melodious and pleasant to listen to. Like Raptor said, if you're going to do some heavy rapping stuff, make sure you're very careful about staying with the Music. You should consider other genres too! Good luck with whatever you end up doing.
I would love to explore more genres :3 tysm!

Ratings
16 1
I liked the "bug spray" part. Though if you study music and rhythm you should be able to go places with your music if you decide to go full time. I am currently taking music theory and it's really helping me out with making my own music and it also can help you learn to perfect certain things in your music like BPM and time signatures which can ultimately help with timing. I'm not that skilled in the music production, but I've been in a band and have written pieces before for piano I just haven't gotten around to publishing them. This is just a bit of advice, but you don't really need to take it into consideration if you already have your path carved out.

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
I liked the "bug spray" part. Though if you study music and rhythm you should be able to go places with your music if you decide to go full time. I am currently taking music theory and it's really helping me out with making my own music and it also can help you learn to perfect certain things in your music like BPM and time signatures which can ultimately help with timing. I'm not that skilled in the music production, but I've been in a band and have written pieces before for piano I just haven't gotten around to publishing them. This is just a bit of advice, but you don't really need to take it into consideration if you already have your path carved out.
Thank you very much for the advice :D I am definitely not one to 'study' anything but I'd love to give it a try if it helps my craft xD