Question of the Day #8

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
Why are mods moving my threads around and no1 elses?
ps: There are multiple "non-qualifying" threads such as "Birds" and "Biggest Pet Peeve's". Please stop enforcing biased rules and let me post here thanks. <3

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
I'm not sure. It might be because your questions are continuous. No hate though, because I love them :)

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I think its because its a reoccurring thread. One time offenders aren't really a issue but you're consistently breaking the rule if that makes sense. I think also frequent forum posters should try and hold themselves higher and try to abide by the rules! In saying this I really love your Question of the day threads and have learnt lots about people so please don't stop posting them!! Posts in off-topic still go in the sidebar so they will have as much visibility as possible. Also I agree with your point its super frustrating but I think the issue is its a reoccurring thread. Ultimately we have to wait for what the moderators say!
- Raptor

RozaThePanda

MVP+
MVP+
RozaThePanda
RozaThePanda
MVP+
Ratings
160 7
Heyo,

We move the thread because it doesn't have anything to do with the server nor Minecraft and therefore it gets classified as "Off-Topic". However, it still appears in the sidebar so you should get the same amount of visibility. I would also like to say that I thoroughly enjoy reading these threads and peoples answers so please continue with them and don't get discouraged!

Edit: Moving this to Off-Topic too.

Roza

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
And to add on to what Roza is saying, it's not that you're posts are not as good or as interesting as others, it just fits into a different category. I love reading all of the off-topic threads, that really get my brain to think about things that I wouldn't otherwise. Keep it up!

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Off-Topic Discussion isn’t intended to be an insult to you or your threads - it’s simply a sub-forum created for the content of them, which ... are off-topic to the server.

I believe you may also have the misunderstanding that your threads won’t be as viewed, even though they still do display in the ‘New Posts’ section on the home page.

eww.png
As @RozaThePanda has stated also, they still appear in the ‘Latest Posts’ sidebar, so they still will get traction.

There are multiple "non-qualifying" threads such as "Birds" and "Biggest Pet Peeve's". Please stop enforcing biased rules and let me post here thanks. <3
There’s really no bias in it ... if you believe a staff member is being bias against you or abusing their powers, you’re more than welcome to file a staff report here [https://forums.manacube.com/support/]; however I personally don’t see how switching the sub-forum a post is categorised under would in any way show bias?

The threads you have mentioned have also been moved to Off-Topic discussion. Next time, if you notice a thread that falls under this or another category, bring it up with a staff member directly rather than making bold claims. Have a nice day/night.

Ratings
16 1
I'm sorry that I never realized I was posting in the wrong thread, but I hope to fix that issue next time I post to make sure it's in the correct place. Sorry if it seemed they might have been "bias" though it can be a bit hectic when it comes to threads, although I have no place to comment, but anyways sorry. (It also appears my thread was moved to the correct place a while ago.)