Question of the Day #7

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
If you could change your first name from birth, what would it be, or would you not change it at all?

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Although I'm building a list of potential names for my future children, I don't think any other name would be me. It's funny how as we grow up we seem to develop personal similarities to our name.

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
I mean I would have been named Max but my cat was named max so they named me differently xD I don't mind my name though.

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
Although I'm building a list of potential names for my future children, I don't think any other name would be me. It's funny how as we grow up we seem to develop personal similarities to our name.
I also agree, it's like you kinda cling to it xP

Capporo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Capporo
Capporo
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
If you could change your first name from birth, what would it be, or would you not change it at all?
I would not change it at all cause my name has a strong meaning and that is {Immortal}

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
My parents like to argue about what my name would have been if I had been born a boy - My dad says I would have been called “Kevin”, and my mum said I would have been called “Kieran” - personally, I much prefer Kieran, haha.

Luckily, I was born a girl and they both agreed on the (very Irish) name “Shannon” - I however personally spell it the Irish way, of “Sionainn” or more often shortened to “Sio” - I suppose if I could, I’d just change the way my name is spelled so it is normally “Sionainn”, but other than that, I suppose my name has grown on me.

Edit: I’ll be moving this thread to off-topic discussion as well. <3

generalgila

Ratings
50 13
idk my name is perfect and i am perfect so maybe i wouldnt change it.

- generalmantiss (Nightclub owner + rock and roller)

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
My parents like to argue about what my name would have been if I had been born a boy - My dad says I would have been called “Kevin”, and my mum said I would have been called “Kieran” - personally, I much prefer Kieran, haha.

Luckily, I was born a girl and they both agreed on the (very Irish) name “Shannon” - I however personally spell it the Irish way, of “Sionainn” or more often shortened to “Sio” - I suppose if I could, I’d just change the way my name is spelled so it is normally “Sionainn”, but other than that, I suppose my name has grown on me.

Edit: I’ll be moving this thread to off-topic discussion as well. <3
Hey man no beef against kevin

BlackPTNL

PATRON+
BlackPTNL
BlackPTNL
ELITE
Ratings
i would change my name to michael just because it was suppose to be my name, but they changed minds

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
I feel like if I changed my name, I would end up hating it since I am so horrible with names. I like Chelsea :)

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
I'm prefectly happy with my name. Shane isn't the most common name where I live, actually... I don't even know someone else with this name. People tend to pronounce is wrong but Idc. I like it, wouldn't ever want another name.