Question of the Day #6(#5 went to off topic for some reason)

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
If you were to be trapped in either an ocean or space, which would you rather be trapped in?(Ocean you'd have a raft with no paddle/Space you'd have a ship but no fuel)

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Heya @PizzaMorris
I love question of the day, but Hallow moved it to off-topic as General discussion is generally for content relating to Manacube which does not pertain to one realm or another. Hence why this was moved into off-topic as it is not strictly to do with in game related discussion.

On a different note I'd rather be trapped in space unless I miraculously become half mermaid or something as floating with no food would surely mean a long agonising death by dehydration or starvation. In space would at least be curious way to be trapped and spend how ever much time I had left with no fuel to power my ship.

- Raptor

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
Definitely space. water is bad :(

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Assuming you'd be able to breathe in water... still going to choose Space hehe.
The ocean is so scary. Do you know how many fish can eat you? Only thing is, I'd miss my Sushi. I love Sushi. You don't understand - I
LOVE Sushi.
But with Space? No one to annoy you, lots of... space, and well that's all but still sounds pretty great.

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
I would choose space because it gives you a lot of time to think without distractions like giant waves splashing in your face or whales smacking right into you. Since I’m in Space, I would start to figure myself more since there is a lot of space and yeah :)

Chris (uglees)

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
I would choose space, easy.

First of all, you have a spaceship with no threats vibing in the middle of space which is awesome. It could give you plenty of time to think about life and chillax.

THE OCEAN HOWEVER is full of creatures that could wipe you out in a heartbeat, and the only protection you have is a raft?

plus, the water is just spoopy.

Jushua

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Jushua
Jushua
ELITE
Ratings
160 5
Ocean. Atleast there is a chance of a ship finding you (But those chances are really low. Spaceships just do come into space to the rescue like that.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Even though I have a much higher chance of being found in the ocean, and I actually know how to survive there with minimal supplies... I'm going with space, all the way.
1. Zero-gravity is awesome, and I much prefer it to a constantly rocking ocean raft which would probably make me throw up.
2. I've never seen the inside of a spaceship, while I know exactly what a raft would look like.
3. A raft has no technology, like, at all. In it's simplest form, it can literally just be a piece of wood that floats in water. A spaceship, on the other hand... Even without fuel, the tech up there will be crazy. I highly doubt they don't have 1, if not multiple, super high-tech radios that would function from tens, hundreds even, of miles away, even without much fuel. Like honestly, if I have a 6 pack of AA batteries, I can get out of there whenever I need to.
4. If aliens exist, I might see them. So that's cool, I guess.

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
Heya @PizzaMorris
I love question of the day, but Hallow moved it to off-topic as General discussion is generally for content relating to Manacube which does not pertain to one realm or another. Hence why this was moved into off-topic as it is not strictly to do with in game related discussion.

On a different note I'd rather be trapped in space unless I miraculously become half mermaid or something as floating with no food would surely mean a long agonising death by dehydration or starvation. In space would at least be curious way to be trapped and spend how ever much time I had left with no fuel to power my ship.

- Raptor
I like the response! I didn't even really think of it that way but yea! Space would be way more enjoyable xD
PS: I get why it was done but half of the threads that are posted have NOTHING to do with the season or the server so that's why it's kinda stupid to move my threads when there's plenty that don't belong xP

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
Assuming you'd be able to breathe in water... still going to choose Space hehe.
The ocean is so scary. Do you know how many fish can eat you? Only thing is, I'd miss my Sushi. I love Sushi. You don't understand - I
LOVE Sushi.
But with Space? No one to annoy you, lots of... space, and well that's all but still sounds pretty great.
I've never been a seafood guy to be honest, and I completely agree with the ocean being horrific xD

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
I would choose space because it gives you a lot of time to think without distractions like giant waves splashing in your face or whales smacking right into you. Since I’m in Space, I would start to figure myself more since there is a lot of space and yeah :)

Chris (uglees)
I love the whales smacking into you part xD I would agree that being trapped in the ocean is a lot more loud xP Then again! Ultimate silence in space could be scary too.

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
I would choose space, easy.

First of all, you have a spaceship with no threats vibing in the middle of space which is awesome. It could give you plenty of time to think about life and chillax.

THE OCEAN HOWEVER is full of creatures that could wipe you out in a heartbeat, and the only protection you have is a raft?

plus, the water is just spoopy.
Water is very spoopy xDD You never know when a storm could occur either! 0_0

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
Ocean. Atleast there is a chance of a ship finding you (But those chances are really low. Spaceships just do come into space to the rescue like that.
This is where I might chose the ocean, because it's the only option that has a CHANCE of getting rescued from the situation! Awesome answer!! :D

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
Even though I have a much higher chance of being found in the ocean, and I actually know how to survive there with minimal supplies... I'm going with space, all the way.
1. Zero-gravity is awesome, and I much prefer it to a constantly rocking ocean raft which would probably make me throw up.
2. I've never seen the inside of a spaceship, while I know exactly what a raft would look like.
3. A raft has no technology, like, at all. In it's simplest form, it can literally just be a piece of wood that floats in water. A spaceship, on the other hand... Even without fuel, the tech up there will be crazy. I highly doubt they don't have 1, if not multiple, super high-tech radios that would function from tens, hundreds even, of miles away, even without much fuel. Like honestly, if I have a 6 pack of AA batteries, I can get out of there whenever I need to.
4. If aliens exist, I might see them. So that's cool, I guess.
Niceeee, I was more thinking about like stranded situation but I didn't even have the thought of a radio! Good loophole and very true :3

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Are you kidding? At least if I'm stuck in the ocean, I'm on the planet.

Capporo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Capporo
Capporo
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
If you were to be trapped in either an ocean or space, which would you rather be trapped in?(Ocean you'd have a raft with no paddle/Space you'd have a ship but no fuel)
Of course, I'll choose the ocean it has more necessary resources, if I'm in space where will I pee or poop or even get food or water?!

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
Of course, I'll choose the ocean it has more necessary resources, if I'm in space where will I pee or poop or even get food or water?!
Very logical answer, I believe getting trapped in the ocean has more survivable odds.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I like the response! I didn't even really think of it that way but yea! Space would be way more enjoyable xD
PS: I get why it was done but half of the threads that are posted have NOTHING to do with the season or the server so that's why it's kinda stupid
to move my threads when there's
plenty that don't belong xP
I totally agree and if they were in off-topic not as many people would comment on these amazing posts.