Azy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
Astruss
Astruss
Patron
Ratings
110 2
Were joking Any ahaha Thats GeneralMantiss from survival if you remember him. I think he's currently banned not sure. He my favourite troll though <3
Edit: Nevermind Mantiss is banned
Lmao ik im messing lmao xD imagine getting banned tho oop cant relate

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
It was in Science (Periodic Table / Chemistry)

Uh... 11/45

safe to say my teacher was not happy with me...

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
53.7% for Humanities in 2017. We have an online record, I'm not that good at remembering :p
2017 was year 6, I was 12. Year 6 was the worst year I've ever had :( Teacher yelled at us for talking, then proceeds to stop the whole class to tell us about these two kids that he taught once, who had just come in to say hi.

We got scolded for forgetting to get things signed, and we were told we weren't going to survive high school. Then Year 7 came around, and it was the best year I ever had :). Not only did we not have to get thing signed, but we played games every Wednesday before classes started.

Year 9 this year, tis the year of not giving a shit >:]

Azy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
Astruss
Astruss
Patron
Ratings
110 2
53.7% for Humanities in 2017. We have an online record, I'm not that good at remembering :p
2017 was year 6, I was 12. Year 6 was the worst year I've ever had :( Teacher yelled at us for talking, then proceeds to stop the whole class to tell us about these two kids that he taught once, who had just come in to say hi.

We got scolded for forgetting to get things signed, and we were told we weren't going to survive high school. Then Year 7 came around, and it was the best year I ever had :). Not only did we not have to get thing signed, but we played games every Wednesday before classes started.

Year 9 this year, tis the year of not giving a shit >:]
Moood my teacher tells me i wont pass school and i look like a retard i just agree w her always

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
im banned!?!?!?!? i dont think so
Isn't banned dml thats what I meant to type sorry Mantiss xo
Was thinking about what you posted in the thread the other day when you were banned. Sorry!