Forum Master
ELITE
Hampifant
Hampifant
ELITE
Ratings
521 13
Mario themes are pretty overused but pokey is original and cool
The general build is good, but you could probably have some more block variation and details.
I think the parkour is an issue because of repetitiveness, you should use some more variation in the jumps.
(My tip to you is to look at the recent added maps and take inspiration for you parkour from them)

-0.5 from me, but if you fix the parkour it'd probably be accepted ^^

Mario themes are pretty overused but pokey is original and cool
The general build is good, but you could probably have some more block variation and details.
I think the parkour is an issue because of repetitiveness, you should use some more variation in the jumps.
(My tip to you is to look at the recent added maps and take inspiration for you parkour from them)

-0.5 from me, but if you fix the parkour it'd probably be accepted ^^
Thanks I did do a few changes

as presidenten said mario themes are quite common but doing a pokey is quite cool
the parkour is well integrated with the build
a part of the ladder jumps is quite difficult for an easy

sorry but its a -0.5 that said if it was all fixed i would give a better score

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Hello Waffle! Unfortunately, your map has been rejected.

The theme is very unoriginal; Mario maps are one of the most common themes we see submitted.

The parkour is fun, but a bit long/hard. It's decently varied and not too confusing, as well.

The build is easily recognizable as a Pokey and accurate to the character, although some more block variation might be nice, as mentioned above.

Thank you for submitting, and we hope to see more maps from you in the future!​

Status
Not open for further replies.