Pls guys...

HonigBiene

Ratings
40 3
So for everyone who think he can apply as a staff, BEFORE you write an application, pls just read what the requirements are...
If I look at some applications, I always think why are they so rude,
as if they were intentional..
Before you send your application, go and check the requirements first.. Can't be that hard to undestand that some server's may have requirements..
Requirements: https://forums.manacube.com/threads/staff-application-information-tips-requirements.1246/

peachay

Dedicated Member
Ratings
105 9
I agree, most members that I see apply for staff have very clearly not looked over the requirements, and that therefore results in them not getting excepted. :p

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
I totally agree with this, a suggestion I have is to have a check box that has to be clicked before you apply saying you've read the requirements.

Ratings
I totally agree with this, a suggestion I have is to have a check box that has to be clicked before you apply saying you've read the requirements.
That sounds pretty good.

A lot of the people don't meet or read the requirements because the requirements are more of a suggestion - to be accepted you don't HAVE to meet all of them, it's just better if you do. It's not hard, no, but probably what they believe is hard is having to put in a lot of effort to meet the requirements when they'd rather just apply for staff straight away. Obviously I haven't hopped into any of their minds, but I'm guessing this is the case.

Archon

MVP+
archonists
archonists
MVP+
Ratings
73 1
lol? you mean like everyone who checks "Yes, I have read and agree to the Terms of Service." - That won't change anything. I'm sure you, yourself, have clicked past that.

Selfoccate

VIP+
VIP+
Selfoccate
Selfoccate
VIP+
Ratings
149 13
lol? you mean like everyone who checks "Yes, I have read and agree to the Terms of Service." - That won't change anything. I'm sure you, yourself, have clicked past that.
Yes that is true, possibly, as I have seen on other webisites such as Google, make a timer, so you have the requirements page in front of you, then underneath is a 'I have read the requirements' button. That button won't work for say, 60 seconds, so you pretty much have no choice but to read through them for 60 seconds.