please let me play manacube i didnt entend on ban evading for a account that i dont even own

lazyturtle01

Ratings
14 1
but it was hacked so now i use this account i cant remember why my wapcity account was banned

Last edited:

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
The account "WapCity" was banned for hacking.

The account "lazyturtle01" was banned for ban evading of the accounts Wapcity and pepper0nipaul.

The account "pepper0nipaul" was banned for hacking (the 2nd and permanent ban coming a day after the first temporary ban ended).

You are responsible for your own IP and anything that happens on any account on it. No one on your IP is permitted to play on an alt if one of your accounts has already been banned (this is what happened in your case).

After 40 fairly insubstantial posts on this thread, I hope this can help you and others to understand the situation.

All this information was taken from www.bans.manacube.com.

By the way, if you haven't appealed you should do so ASAP. It's the best chance you have of being unbanned.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Its not TOO late but reccomend to stop posting threads begging for sympathy. It actually LOWERS your chance of an unban. Its also kind of annoying. Thanks!

-Laney

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
i spelled recommend wrong ignore that typo

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Its not TOO late but reccomend to stop posting threads begging for sympathy. It actually LOWERS your chance of an unban. Its also kind of annoying. Thanks!

-Laney
This does not influence the chance of being unbanned. When handeling an appeal, we look at the history of offences and at the offence they are appealing for. It doesn't do that much if they're "annoying"

lazyturtle01

Ratings
14 1
i just want to be unbanned so i can play manacube kitpvp and so i dont have to worry about making appeals again and yes i know my history isnt the best with what happend the first time my account was banned

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
i just want to be unbanned so i can play manacube kitpvp and so i dont have to worry about making appeals again and yes i know my history isnt the best with what happend the first time my account was banned
Well, if you appealed, you can just be patient for a couple days until you get an answer. It'll be ok!

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
oof