please let me play manacube i didnt entend on ban evading for a account that i dont even own

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
Heya !
If you've made a ban appeal please be patient and wait until it has been answered. If it was answered please wait the required amount of time it says to wait.
Also ban evading can occur in all shapes and sizes. Even if you don't own the account but you play on said account whilst another account is banned, that is a form of ban evading.
o.o

lazyturtle01

Ratings
14 1
i have made liek 2 to 3 ban appeals and none of them ever get accepted and i didnt do anything wrong it was my brother who got his stupid self banned on his account and now im banned for trying to ban evade him even tho i didnt know he was banned or that i would get in trouble for playing on the same wifi as him

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
i have made liek 2 to 3 ban appeals and none of them ever get accepted and i didnt do anything wrong it was my brother who got his stupid self banned on his account and now im banned for trying to ban evade him even tho i didnt know he was banned or that i would get in trouble for playing on the same wifi as him
Just a a disclaimer I have nooo clue how Ban appeals work, but surely there is some kind of evidence you can provide that proves its not your account. Or is the issue that they would have to unban your ip or something of that ilk to make sure he doesn't further ban evade? Did they give you an idea of any evidence that you might be able to provide?

Good luck!
- Raptor

lazyturtle01

Ratings
14 1
i can get him to stop playing thats not hard he normaly plays on his xbox he just randomly plays it
i could try to get him to uninstall minecraft or something but idk i just really want to play manacube

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
You need to chill Turtle

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
ok i feel like ur lying the "My brother got me banned" excuse is so old it never works

lazyturtle01

Ratings
14 1
he didnt directly get me banned he got banned on his account and the next day cuz i was with my friends at a sleep over i get on and im playing for like 5 minutes then i get banned and it said i was banned for ban evasion of peperonipaul which is my brothers account

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
i dont even own the account or know the details to the account other than the ign
You can try appealing again but please make sure you leave some time between your last appeal & your new one (a few weeks) as we don’t like & want players spamming appeals.
If you have proof that is your brothers account and he does not have access to yours, you might be accepted.
Good luck with any & all future appeals.

Last edited:

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Okay @lazyturtle01 you are being kind of annoying bout it. please stop its getting spammy

lazyturtle01

Ratings
14 1
im sorry but i really want unbanned even tho i have my other account i could join on manacube but i dont want anymore trouble as i didnt do anything wrong in the first place

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Because you need EVIDENCE. Until you have evidence they will keep getting rejected. I also looked at your iprofile and you have been banned for ban evasion before this also.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Maybe you could get your brother to explain on forums

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Actually you can only have 1 account

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
@lazyturtle01 just do like Anxii said, but please leave some time between them. Try wroking out a good appeal with the right evidence that could help us and yourself.

appart from that, @DuhLaney2789 if you think this thread is spammy, you can always click the unwatch button up above so you don't get any more notifications about this. That way, lazyturtle can express herself on this thread and you wouldn't have to feel like you're being spammed like you said <3