Please Fix Teaming

Can we get a fix on teaming please? I'm tired of jumping down and getting insta killed by a 100 man donator team. I can't play most of the time, so I have to comeback when there's like 2 donators online. It's annoying. Want proof? There. Hydro is the biggest example of this. He complains about not having enough people to kill when half the server is his team. It's annoying. This is most likely the reason this server's dead. Add some sort of teaming cap like 4 or max 5. Not all the donators and some members with good loot.

Attachments

RainingNarwhals

Dedicated Member
ELITE
RainingNarwhals
RainingNarwhals
ELITE
Ratings
178 13
It would be simply impractical unfortunately. The logistics regarding the actual enforcement of such rule would be impossible to keep consistent.

ban

Dedicated Member
Ratings
53 1
Teaming
This rule is currently not enforced, but we discourage teams of over 2. (This doesn't mean alliances, this means going around as a group killing people). If scenarios like this happen, Dacon will come on and beat y'all up with p4.

Ayrz

MVP
Ayrz
Ayrz
MVP
Ratings
Teaming is part of the way to get good, if you are able to find friends that you prosper with, then you will be a good players.

Capporo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Capporo
Capporo
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
Teaming is part of the way to get good, if you are able to find friends that you prosper with, then you will be a good players.
AGREE :):):mc_397-5::mc_46-0:

locoMoose

Ratings
Teaming is inevitable as kitpvp is a gamemode that revolves around teaming. If you're looking for fair 1v1s then you're looking for a duel server, not a kitpvp server. I addressed teaming in my kitpvp suggestion thread, I recommend checking it out :)

Zeypheron

VIP
Zeypheron
Zeypheron
VIP
Ratings
Except, considering the main reason we complain about this is when half the server is a single team, so it's impossible to be a good player in a team if there is literally no effort in killing someone because 6 people with good gear are jumping on 1 person in kit fight.

Teaming is inevitable as kitpvp is a gamemode that revolves around teaming. If you're looking for fair 1v1s then you're looking for a duel server, not a kitpvp server. I addressed teaming in my kitpvp suggestion thread, I recommend checking it out :)
What do you mean kitpvp revolves around teaming? That is incredibly false, kitpvp is a free-for-all gamemode.

locoMoose

Ratings
I'm not sure what kitpvp servers you've joined but all the decent ones encourage teaming because it's inevitable.

Zeypheron

VIP
Zeypheron
Zeypheron
VIP
Ratings
I'm not sure what kitpvp servers you've joined but all the decent ones encourage teaming because it's inevitable.
Just because it is inevitable doesn't mean that it's suppose to happen, it's a free-for-all gamemode, teaming isn't suppose to happen even though it does.

locoMoose

Ratings
Fair enough. We both have different viewpoints of kitpvp in regards where teaming plays in all of this. Agree to disagree :)

Leythis

MVP+
Ambiebot
Ambiebot
MVP+
Ratings
Some staff team too, so it can't really be punishable since everyone already does it. It would be pretty much out of nowhere and I think it would be better if there was a poll first if anything, Kitpvp is also the smallest server on Manacube so you won't really be getting ganged up on by 100 people at once.

Zeypheron

VIP
Zeypheron
Zeypheron
VIP
Ratings
The fact that it's so small is what makes teaming even worse, as a team of 2 in great armor is practically impossible to beat unless the entire rest of the server teams up on them in kit fight, or another team of people in great armor comes down to kill them, but then with that the problem repeats as the winner ends up staying down as a team. It becomes even worse when it's a 3, or 4, or especially 5 (which is usually half the server) in which case it is legitimately impossible to play kitpvp as the team kills you any time you go down and you cant really kill anyone else because they are either getting killed by the team too or refusing to jump down because they will just get killed by the team.

StoredStuff

VIP+
Sadges
Sadges
VIP+
Ratings
Just accept it or try make some friends that are having the same issue as you and try take them on as a group