Okay, so like, your favorite shoes

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,892 47
When I was like, 10 or something, my family had gone to this Adidas apparel warehouse, and I had just seen this commercial for the *NEW* Adidas AdiZero *NEW*. I thought it was the coolest thing ever. It had the classic 3 stripes but on the soul. So when running people would see the stripes- omg I was mega fanning over them.
The store didn't have the ones I saw in the commercial, but I found some that I loved even more! They were red with white, and I loved the colors. They were super breathable, super light, super comfortable, and super drippy.
I wore them every single day for a year straight until they didn't fit anymore.
I don't remember getting rid of them. I just know I did.
I wonder where they are. I wonder if they're still a shoe, or have been recycled and are now part of a railroad tie.

What was your favorite pair of chose?
Have you ever worn a pair so much that the laces rip apart of the soul gets holes?

Samara__

ELITE
Samara__
Samara__
ELITE
Ratings
77 5
Dang,

thats a hardcore shoe. Right now, I just have some hiking boots that I enjoy wearing. They fit my feet inserts and make me a little taller. They're snug and gives me confidence. 10/10 would recommend them.

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
I wear new balances and I just really like the selection of shoes they have. And my relaxation shoe of choice is the dark grey camo crocs that someone gave me for free lol. The NB aren’t the shoes I own but just an example of what I like. As you can see I’m not much into shoes lol. That isn’t a picture of my crocs btw. Y’all can say what are those all you want but they hella comfortable

Attachments

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
I love me some Birkenstocks, tennis shoes, boots, and heels. I am not very picky with shoes and wear a lot but not a lot fit me so its slim pickens. I did get some very cute shoes for Christmas in both boots and tennis shoes which I love so much!

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Well eversince im a Size 47 (EU Size)
I don’t have alot of shoes that fit me
I like BALR. shoes alot. I also completely love these gucci shoes. But Gucci is very very expensive and I don’t wanna spend 800 bucks on a pair of shoes. Currently I wear puma alot too. I have 3 different colored puma shoes as of right now
F7C66716-BB58-48A6-9F41-B4CFAB335356.jpeg
D8C5BC18-013C-40E9-AF20-21FAE14CACA7.jpeg

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Wth are shoes- I just wear crocs, even when there’s like two inches of snow outside. Oh Canada...

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233