New Plots

W4lkhen

W4lkhen
W4lkhen
Ratings
Alright so i got this idea off of a old prison server, it got shut down 3 years ago but anyway.
So the idea is to have a house already in your plot, but as time goes on and the more money you make, you can pay to upgrade your house, then as you upgrade more chest spawn in and you have more room for storage. Also your house level would go to a maximum of 10 which would be the most storage and biggest house. Obviously you can still sell things from your plot.

Skip to 12:42 to see the idea. (watch until 15:00)

Last edited:

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
I personally prefer the plots the way they are. I personally don't need a house so I have a few chests on my plot and stuff to make some passive money. On top of that, I prefer to use my money to rank up.

I get that the idea can be pleasing to some players, but not to me. You can always suggest this though!

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
I think the main reasons for having plots on Olympus is to allow players to create grinders and farms to generate more income, to help them rebirth/prestige faster, and get to higher ascensions. As well as this, they can also be used to create mini-games, helpful plots for achievements and rebirth challenges, and just ways for players to express themselves freely in-general (while following the rules, of course).

I certainly think your suggestion is valid, and if you’re used to something being a certain way, I totally understand how you may prefer it, but I think it also adds a bit more originality to Olympus - which is already a pretty unique server, and the best gamemode on ManaCube [totally not biased!]

But of course, it’s great to hear other players’ suggestions and opinions! <3

W4lkhen

W4lkhen
W4lkhen
Ratings
I think the main reasons for having plots on Olympus is to allow players to create grinders and farms to generate more income, to help them rebirth/prestige faster, and get to higher ascensions. As well as this, they can also be used to create mini-games, helpful plots for achievements and rebirth challenges, and just ways for players to express themselves freely in-general (while following the rules, of course).

I certainly think your suggestion is valid, and if you’re used to something being a certain way, I totally understand how you may prefer it, but I think it also adds a bit more originality to Olympus - which is already a pretty unique server, and the best gamemode on ManaCube [totally not biased!]

But of course, it’s great to hear other players’ suggestions and opinions! <3
Yeah i agree, now looking back on it. i completely see why this is a bad idea Thanks for the feedback