Which gamemode you wish the most for Manacube:

• Total voters

HonigBiene

Ratings
40 3
Heyho, my name is HonigBiene and I was thinking about to tell you some new gamemodes which would be even take some new ppl from the minecraft server lists into Manacube.
Here are some gamemodes which are definitly my favourites:
Annihilation
Bedwars
Battle Royale/Survival Games
Draw it
Master builder

I think if you would add those game, you would enjoy much more players in Manacube, but I also know that this all cost time to add to the server.
Well maybe some of these modes will be added soon ^^

Ofc you can add some more gamemodes if I missed some cool gamemodes to make the list even longer. And maybe some Admins or Staff's will see that and will be talking about these suggestions ^^.

Greetings HonigBiene

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
the modes that are here are fine

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
i did xD we really just dont need to copy of of other server gamemodes.

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
What exactly is annihilation? I feel like a nub for asking tho...

Dave

MVP
Ratings
63 4
The only issue I have with this is that Manacube isn't a mini game server like some. I don't think these game modes really match with what manacube already has to offer.

PancakezRule5

Dedicated Member
MVP+
ClickFilA
ClickFilA
MVP+
Ratings
164 25
These mini games, some may be fun, but you would need many people playing it for one game. Games like that, like kitpvp, people don't want to wait and leave. Also these are mini games from hypickle :^)

HonigBiene

Ratings
40 3
What exactly is annihilation? I feel like a nub for asking tho...
Annihilation is a team based game, 4 team, every team has his own base in the corner of the map. The map includes 4 teams with 4 corners, in every corner is one team base. In the middle is the diamond ore farm, but there only spawn diamonds in a specific time, so teams have to battle there to get those diamonds and have to defend the middle to get as much diaomonds for his team as possible to get diamond armor and diamond swords and picks. Ofc there are more then just one map.
Ofc every team has his own coal and iron and redstone cave at her base. There are also a bunch of kits which helps u for the game.
This gamemode has a mostly a lenght of 1 hour, but can be definitly more then just one hour.
For further informations you should search it on Youtube or in the internet cuz i cant list all details right now
I played this gamemode aaa loooong time on a sever which IP i cant write right now.
This gamemode is realllyyyy realllyyy fun and I wish this would be come to Manacube in the future too.
Oh and maybe a lapis farm too, you can also brew potions and enchant your equipment, this is very important for the team fights to win the game with your team.

Reflective

MVP+
Reflective
Reflective
MVP+
Ratings
If minigames are going to be used to gain players, they'd need to be new and unique. Adding minigames like these that are already done well by other servers most likely won't work to gain new players. If you check the monthly stats (https://manalabs.io/manacube/data/), you'll see that the monthly peak player count has been rising, so I think focusing more on updating the current servers to maintain the playerbase & gain publicity through advertising and word-of-mouth would be more beneficial than adding minigames.

Napkinz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Napkinz
Napkinz
ELITE
Ratings
114 1
While I was an Admin on another server, we kept trying to add new gamemodes or reset servers to keep the current playerbase around + gain new players. The issue was that it is constantly boring to do that as we didn't spend the time to really fix the issues or improve the gamemodes by adding new features that other Minecraft servers did not have. At this point, it is pretty hard to come up with an idea without someone else having it but you can always put your own little spin into it. I have to agree with the fact that adding these new servers may not be beneficial as it would only make it harder to improve the current gamemodes.

But it's not a bad idea at all and I can definitely see why you suggested it. I just don't think it's the best option for Mana at the moment. :)

Ratings
23 1
I like the idea of adding mini games and such, but it could end up having the opposite effect on people. Instead of getting more to join, older members may leave. I know this myself due to owning a highly popular PE server, then the owner changed it completely, and it lost all of it's members.

Even if they were added in the end, people would most likely be interested in newer mini games. The older ones get boring after playing for a long time.

Anyways! I like your proposal! :D

HonigBiene

Ratings
40 3
I like the idea of adding mini games and such, but it could end up having the opposite effect on people. Instead of getting more to join, older members may leave. I know this myself due to owning a highly popular PE server, then the owner changed it completely, and it lost all of it's members.

Even if they were added in the end, people would most likely be interested in newer mini games. The older ones get boring after playing for a long time.

Anyways! I like your proposal! :D
Ty :D

JiggleJigglePop

Forum Expert
MVP+
JiggleJigglePop
JiggleJigglePop
MVP+
Ratings
191 47
I honestly think none of these should be added. They would be useless as we have so many mini-games. The popular games here are olympus and parkour so there's no point having another game out. Also, it might cause lag an too much work for the developers to handle.

Also, you can find these games on hundreds of other servers.

Ratings
6 1
I think none of these should be added. They are pointless. You can find hundreds of server's containing any kind of mini game.. It'll just be to much work on developers.

lovemaze

Dedicated Member
MVP+
kuchis
kuchis
MVP+
Ratings
250 15
As many people said above, these games are pointless and a copy of hypixel's games. We're fine with what we have, plus we should focus on bettering the game modes that we do have.

HonigBiene

Ratings
40 3
As many people said above, these games are pointless and a copy of hypixel's games. We're fine with what we have, plus we should focus on bettering the game modes that we do have.
Well, not all are from Hypickle, Annihilation is from Shotbow.** * - I won't write the last words ^^

peachay

Dedicated Member
Ratings
105 9
I kind of agree with what your saying, as I feel like it would be cool to have something new added to the server, but I think that instead of minigames there should be game modes, or have it just left how it is. I feel like not many people would play the minigames, as there are already a lot of other things to do on the server.
Nice suggestion though :)

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Can this thread be closed its so pointless