jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Jacon go back under the bridge where you belong you troll. i am reporting this stop trolling.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
Jacon go back under the bridge where you belong you troll. i am reporting this stop trolling.
Staff Replied already to the thread, but Here's the thing, the staff would have probably locked the thread and give him a "Warning Point" for trolling.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
God this kid is something else.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
You are being you,so im fine with that, but maybe try to figure out a way That she can understand you troll a lot and be nice to her.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
God this kid is something else.
Yes Jacon can get annoying and act dumb,but you can simply just block him if you are tired of seeing his troll post as staff would already ban him from the forums and so on.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
You are being you,so im fine with that, but maybe try to figure out a way That she can understand you troll a lot and be nice to her.
Jacon has never said anything rude to her. Reversely, Delaney is constantly unfair, mean and insulting to him. He has done nothing wrong or trollish in this thread, and like you keep saying- if he does, staff will deal with it.

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Yes, this thread may seem like a bit of a troll but Jacon is just trying to make a bit of fun. There is nothing wrong with that and is not against the rules. Players are clearly enjoying it so there really is no problem.

Staff have seen this thread alot already, so if it were against the rules we would've dealt with it.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
This really made my day, the only problem I do have is how some ppl are being a bit rude to our fellow comrade, Jacon. In fact, I think roasting him makes you the one breaking the rules, not him.
But back on topic, I do want to know if the brunch is gluten free and vegetarian... bcuz I’m both :/

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
467 119
This really made my day, the only problem I do have is how some ppl are being a bit rude to our fellow comrade, Jacon. In fact, I think roasting him makes you the one breaking the rules, not him.
But back on topic, I do want to know if the brunch is gluten free and vegetarian... bcuz I’m both :/
This is exactly why I want to raise the price up a couple thousand more dollars!

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Fine. I still hate the trolls.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I don't think you fuys are allowed to drink beer. You have to be 21.
And @Jacon I had a nightmare about you last night. You were stalking me in survival but it was your profile picture instead of your skin. The thing is scary.

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
I don't think you fuys are allowed to drink beer. You have to be 21.
And @Jacon I had a nightmare about you last night. You were stalking me in survival but it was your profile picture instead of your skin. The thing is scary.
Not everywhere. In Belgium you can drink beer at 16. Not like I always followed that rule that well though. But uh, yeh! No underage drinking! At least not too much.