Need Help? Ask Questions!

Ratings
If you're a newcomer to Skyblock on Manacube or an old timer who doesn't know all the facts down yet, then this is the place for you. If you need any understanding of the rules, features, strategies or tips of how to play, ask questions here! I'll answer to the best of my abilities and I'm sure my abilities will be of help! Not only I will answer your questions, but others too will be glad enough to help as well. Ask away!

Ratings
Is there anyway to get another bucket of water? i broke one and there was already a water source. I placed a block on the source and now i can't make an infinite one.
Hey rob52783. I understand your problem. To answer your question, yes, there is a way to get another bucket of water. Do "/kit beginner" for another water bucket, and other useful utilities as well. Hope that helps!

elpurp

PATRON
Amaranthion
Amaranthion
Patron
Ratings
There are also plenty of player made warps at which you can use other peoples spawners to grind for drops.

Hi Juicepac
No, mobs spawn naturally, but the best way to get a large number of mobs is through mob spawners.
Geshultz
I built a 25x12 platform 24 blocks from my main building and nothing spawned, so I'm assuming spawning naturally is different in skyblock than regular game play?

Ratings
I built a 25x12 platform 24 blocks from my main building and nothing spawned, so I'm assuming spawning naturally is different in skyblock than regular game play?
Yes. In this server, the natural spawning rates are very low. So, that's why you're encouraged to use the Spawner blocks.

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
Am I annoying anyone yet?

How do you farm from a spawner?
Hi juicepac,
Use a sword with looting or kill a mob through something like lava to kill it automatically and have hopper below to collect mob drops.

Geshultz

Grieks

PATRON
Grieks
Grieks
Patron
Ratings
68 2
Am I annoying anyone yet?

How do you farm from a spawner?
Hey juicepac

You can also look up tutorials on YouTube on how to build a spawner that lets you kill the mobs fast and easy. Other than that you can place them on your platform and just run around to kill them that way.

Depending on your desired outcome (experience or loot) your design will probably change!

Either way if you’re ever stuck players in game are also a great way to find your answers.

Grieks

Ratings
If you're a newcomer to Skyblock on Manacube or an old timer who doesn't know all the facts down yet, then this is the place for you. If you need any understanding of the rules, features, strategies or tips of how to play, ask questions here! I'll answer to the best of my abilities and I'm sure my abilities will be of help! Not only I will answer your questions, but others too will be glad enough to help as well. Ask away!
if im correct headless gets alot of mob heads or is it just player heads