Name Change, Please Transfer

Ratings
Last Username: GoatVII
New Username: xBaconn

Please transfer. thankyou

YTSquid

Ratings
9 1
Hello, I do not understand what you need the staff team to transfer if you could clarify this that would be great, have an amazing day/night.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Stop commenting on old post people have already told you this and or the issue was already dealt with.

YTSquid

Ratings
9 1
Okay so I replied to these days ago so I am sorry but there is nothing I can do right now do just ignore them please thanks

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Okay so I replied to these days ago so I am sorry but there is nothing I can do right now do just ignore them please thanks
STOP replying like across the board if someone tells you off for it cop it on the chin mate you've done it to almost a 6-7 threads that I've seen. Please stop replying to any and all of them
Sorry I just find it really annoying

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Responding to old threads, to tell others to stop responding to threads defeats the entire purpose, and further boosts the post.

In future, if you have any concerns about someone “necro-posting” - wouldn’t it make more sense to send them a message, rather than necro-posting yourself to tell someone not to do it?

I understand it can be a little frustrating to see older posts popping back up, but at present there are currently no rules against necro-posting, so I see no reason to continue to bash someone when they’re already aware of their mistake, and were apologising for doing so. I will not be closing this thread, as I see no need to do so ... if you don’t wish for this or any other thread pop back up, don’t respond to it.

Thank you.