Murder Mystery

W4lkhen

W4lkhen
W4lkhen
Ratings
I believe Murder Mystery would do well on ManaCube because i feel like sometimes you could get bored play skyblock or factions or prison and etc but say someone is trying to get hours on the server to apply for staff or maybe they are just too lazy to go to another server lol. I am also aware that in the past minigames haven't done that well on this server but i feel that Murder Mystery might.
Thanks for reading!!

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Hey there! I like this idea a lot! I'd recommend putting it here as well: https://suggestions.manacube.com

The only thing I disagree with is the part about staff applications. Unless that person was applying for staff on murder mystery, he/she should spend their time on that they're applying for.

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
I really like this, Manacube has 8 different gamemodes and all are really grindy (parkour is probably the least, but still), it would be great to have a fast-paced minigame-like gamemode added in. I will definitely be upvoting c:

W4lkhen

W4lkhen
W4lkhen
Ratings
I really like this, Manacube has 8 different gamemodes and all are really grindy (parkour is probably the least, but still), it would be great to have a fast-paced minigame-like gamemode added in. I will definitely be upvoting c:
Thank you <3

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
As far as I can tell, Manacube is not interested in adding mini-games to the server; the theme is of long-term casual play like skyblock and prison. I know they attempted skywars a few years ago and that it didn't work out. Games such as bedwars, hunger games, etc. have been suggested many times but I just don't think it's what the admin and owner are interested in running.