• Bunstop
  • Mossdeep City
  • 1572808310720.png
    1572808361151.png
    1572808386664.png
  • /plot v Bunstop 18
  • Insane
  • 95 Jumps/7 Checkpoints
reference picture (ignore it being in some other language, it was the only good one xD):
https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/0/0d/Mossdeep_City_ORAS.png

This is my first insane submission, and i've never completed one before, so the parkour might be a bit off. i'm 100% open to any suggestions you have c:

Ratings
Looks good! The parkour itself looks very interesting. I would personally make the building a bit more interesting. Maybe add some machinary or some block variation in the rocket area for example, to make it look less grey and bland. I would also maybe add some more shrubery and trees to the other areas to make it a little more interesting.

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
Looks good! The parkour itself looks very interesting. I would personally make the building a bit more interesting. Maybe add some machinary or some block variation in the rocket area for example, to make it look less grey and bland. I would also maybe add some more shrubery and trees to the other areas to make it a little more interesting.
thanks for your feedback, i've added some diorite shading in the rockets, added trucks carrying rocket parts, and added some trees and plants around the map

Cogsworth

Cogsworth
Cogsworth
Ratings
Maybe add just a little sand around the land, to make a shore? Nice Build!

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
Maybe add just a little sand around the land, to make a shore? Nice Build!
thanks c: i've added little patches of sand around the outside, was originally going to include a full shore but imo it makes the map look flatter

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello Bun,

I am going to put this course into reviewing. The theme is nice, I don't recall a pokemon course with this specific idea. The overall build looks nice. However, I would like you to add a little more detail to the houses (the ones that repeat throughout the build). Also, the parkour was very confusing in some parts. I'm not sure if some parts were deleted, but in some areas it was impossible to know where to go. I also found a skip inside one of the builds. Other than that, it was nice and fun to do. I found it unique and it fit the insane difficulty. I will be available almost all of this week to consult with. Please feel free to message me. Ask me whatever you need and let me know when you've fixed certain things.

Thank you for submitting this course! :D
If you have any questions, please DM me on here, in game, or on discord! :D

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
I am opening this to further replies, as I would love extra feedback as the course is improved.

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Further feedback from me:

The parkour is pretty unbalanced and it could be more varied. I wish to work with you to fix this issue. It would also be great if you could get a well-known mapper to help you out!

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
It would also be great if you could get a well-known mapper to help you out!
i've found one who's going to help, so to anyone reading this, unless you feel that helping us revamp the parkour is your calling, we're good for now

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
I'm so sorry this took so long, I thought someone else responded :eek:

According to Shinx, the course is much too wide and therefore, cannot be accepted. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you need help with future maps, I will definitely do my best to help you. Again, I sincerely apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.