More Rules in Creative !

Ratings
So, You probably read the title of this thread and thought, why not click it? I basically made this thread with one goal: to make the rules more strict. The amount of disrespect seen on the Creative server is literally stupid. The insults, they fly across ur screen like theres no tomorrow and curse words ARE being used, even though there are 10 year olds playing on the server, Me and Emma have created this thread with Dephry being the inspiration of it. We want the rules on Creative to be just like on skyblock, now i know for a lot of people, that its going to suck for them, but if we dont change it, we'll have a lot of cursing 10 year olds on our server. We do not want that. So me and Emma have thought about this for a while, and put together a few rules to make the community of Creative more innocent.
1 - Do not use curse words in insults, as they can easily hurt someone that is really sensitive
2 - Do NOT abuse commands like /minecraft:me as they are really annoying and should only be used with announcements
3 - Do not abuse staff, aka try to get staff fix your stuff even though there is no problem at all
4 - Keep the chat appropriate and do not say innapropriate stuff in global chat.
5 - Please do not talk about very personal things in global chat, use Skype or something else for those messages
6 - Please do not act innapropriate, we try to keep the younger ones as appropriate as possible.If you have any rules you would like to be added on this lis, simply reply on this post. Think good about the rules, we will edit this message, add the rule and then reply on your post added.
-+-+-+-+-
REMEMBER: Rules must be punishable, or else they can't really be added.

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
So, You probably read the title of this thread and thought, why not click it? I basically made this thread with one goal: to make the rules more strict. The amount of disrespect seen on the Creative server is literally stupid. The insults, they fly across your screen like theres no tomorrow and curse words ARE being used, even though there are 10 year olds playing on the server. Me and Emma have created this thread with Dephry being the inspiration of it. We want the rules on Creative to be just like on skyblock. Now I know for a lot of people, that its going to suck for them, but if we dont change it, we'll have a lot of cursing 10 year olds on our server. We do not want that. So me and Emma have thought about this for a while, and put together a few rules to make the community of Creative more innocent.
1 - Do not use curse words in insults, as they can easily hurt someone that is really sensitive
2 - Do NOT abuse commands like /minecraft:me as they are really annoying and should only be used with announcements
3 - Do not abuse staff, aka try to get staff fix your stuff even though there is no problem at all
4 - Keep the chat appropriate and do not say innapropriate stuff in global chat.
5 - Please do not talk about very personal things in global chat, use Skype or something else for those messages
6 - Please do not act innapropriate, we try to keep the younger ones as appropriate as possible.If you have any rules you would like to be added on this list, simply reply on this post. Think good about the rules, we will edit this message, add the rule and then reply on your post added.
7. Dont advertise a skin competition more than twice in a minute, Skin comps happen a lot. If nobody comes to your skin competition, dont keep spamming the same message just for a skin comp. Some people really dont care.
-+-+-+-+-
I made some corrections above^ and also added my own rule

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
probably not just creative, Las time that I went on parkour I saw people chat about very innapropriate things. Last**
Parkour is basically a 18+ server tbh. But thats when most people aren't online.

Ratings
I know that this isnt really efficient, as it gives staff more work, but to be honest, i think it needs to stop, I dont really care about rule 1 5 or 6 but i really care about 2,3 and 4, because that is what i've been seen the most lately. We can do it slowly, maybe in steps, every week/2 weeks 1 rule gets added. Rule 1, 5 and 6 arent that important, we can leave those behind. But i care the most about 2,3 and 4. I am doing this not just for myself, but for the most of the Creative community out there.

So, You probably read the title of this thread and thought, why not click it? I basically made this thread with one goal: to make the rules more strict. The amount of disrespect seen on the Creative server is literally stupid. The insults, they fly across ur screen like theres no tomorrow and curse words ARE being used, even though there are 10 year olds playing on the server, Me and Emma have created this thread with Dephry being the inspiration of it. We want the rules on Creative to be just like on skyblock, now i know for a lot of people, that its going to suck for them, but if we dont change it, we'll have a lot of cursing 10 year olds on our server. We do not want that. So me and Emma have thought about this for a while, and put together a few rules to make the community of Creative more innocent.
6 - Please do not act innapropriate, we try to keep the younger ones as appropriate as possible.If you have any rules you would like to be added on this lis, simply reply on this post. Think good about the rules, we will edit this message, add the rule and then reply on your post added.
-+-+-+-+-
i agree with you dude

Flawless

Donator
Ratings
31 1
-+-+-+-+-
Agree with all of this. Definitely think they should add this on parkour as well, because i always have to get rid of the chat so i dont cringe