More questions from new players, tryna help me and other newbies out

enMasterX

VIP
enMasterX
enMasterX
VIP
Ratings
If I own a party, can I get kicked from it? Also is there anyway somone tpaing into my base could hurt me, them griefing stealing etc…

pandabees

Mod
pandabees
pandabees
Mod
Ratings
48 2
If I own a party, can I get kicked from it? Also is there anyway somone tpaing into my base could hurt me, them griefing stealing etc…
Hi again! Yes, if your party is below level 100, you'll be removed after 30 days of inactivity. For parties above level 100, this inactivity period extends to 90 days. If there are still members in the party when you are removed, the highest-ranking member (in terms of party role hierarchy) will become the leader. If there are no members to succeed you, the party will disband, and all chunks will be unclaimed.

To answer your second question, no, there is no way another player will be able to do any of that in your claimed land unless you've given them specific party permissions. Even so, stealing from and griefing someone's party is still against the rules, so if it happens, please report the player(s) involved.

If you want to learn more about Survival and its many features, I recommend using the wiki as your resource: Survival | ManaCube Official Wiki