warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
I'm applying for staff rn. To give an answer that isn't too extensive, I just want to keep the server as fun as possible for everyone and make sure no one feels targeted or something. You can read the whole application under the application section if you want!

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
For the staff:what or why did you apply more staff and what was your motivation

For the members: whould you ever wanna apply for mod and why
I'm kinda in the middle between the two, because my application is in reviewing as I'm writing this. For me, one of the biggest reasons for applying was just to help people. I can help people without being a staff member, but in my eyes, being a member of the team would enable me to help people even more. As @warlord9120 said above, you can read my application as well, but I honestly just want the best for the server in general.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I wanted to be able to support a server that I loved and be a part of the action. And I was, and it was one of the greatest experiences of my life (sad, maybe, but true).

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
I think every person who wants to be staff should have a mindset like this. I feel like some people want staff just to be staff. While feeling connected to the server is definitly a must in my opinion!

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
I applied because I noticed there wasn't many survival staff online, when I was on. I thought my knowledge on survival, my willingness to help others and just the general time I was online would be helpful to the staff team. I really love helping people as I've been in the position where I've asked for help and sadly not really gotten any.
My motivation is "If I don't help them, they might be sad, so if I help them I could improve their mood."
and it's pretty hecking awesome to be greeted with a bunch of "HAI ANXI"s and a bunch of hugs from players.

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
I applied because most of my friends were staff so it seemed like time haha. No clue on my motivation, but now it's just a daily thing haha!

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
The reason why I applied for staff is because I wanted to do more to help out players in general. In general wanted to help spread more kindness throughout the community. My motivation is because I believe that every small action of kindness can help make the world better for everyone.

BlackPTNL

PATRON+
BlackPTNL
BlackPTNL
ELITE
Ratings
i am applying rn because I think most of the mods are from NA and i think we need more EU mods we do have EU mods and they do their best but in my opinion they need help :D.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
I'm pretty sure there are actually more EU mods than NA mods, but still - Good luck on your application :D

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Personally, I used to staff a smaller server a good few years ago (back in 2015).

I quit Minecraft for a long while, and came back around this time last year (roughly when I found ManaCube!). When I got more involved in the community and the server, I was absolutely addicted! I had always wanted to try staffing again, purely because I enjoyed it so much when I was younger, and being older now I felt like I’d be way more capable.

After just under a month of playing Olympus, I decided to go for it, and wrote an application on Dec 1st. Within a week, I believe I was put in reviewing, then around the 23rd, I was told I was being accepted! It was so surreal to me how quickly I was accepted, but I am so grateful that I was.

Here we are ~9 months later, and I’m super proud of where I am, and am so grateful to have the opportunity to give back to this awesome community.

Jade

Dedicated Member
MVP+
_SirJade_
_SirJade_
MVP+
Ratings
44 3
I applied because I love the server and wanted to help out :)
Thats really good that you want to help and thats good that you are i bet your are a great mod

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
I've already applied and I'm currently in reviewing, so we'll see how that goes. I wanted to apply because I noticed that I'm on at quite a few understaffed times, and I wanted to help out after seeing some of the issues going on in the Parkour server.

Jade

Dedicated Member
MVP+
_SirJade_
_SirJade_
MVP+
Ratings
44 3
I've already applied and I'm currently in reviewing, so we'll see how that goes. I wanted to apply because I noticed that I'm on at quite a few understaffed times, and I wanted to help out after seeing some of the issues going on in the Parkour server.
Well i hope you get your part in it