Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Hiya!
In my personal view I believe that Miner minions are utterly broken in survival bar using them as banners or a cosmetic and I just wanted some insight to what the community thinks. To those unaware They will only break items put down by the player or if they are placed in a 3-4 blocks away from the what you want to mine any further and they will not mine.
In addition to this surely as they are objectively "broken" as they do not serve the same purpose or even ability to function like I've seen on other servers surely they are removed as a reward in any future crates :)

Anyways let me know what you guys think!!

Sincerely
-Raptor

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Hiya!
In my personal view I believe that Miner minions are utterly broken in survival bar using them as banners or a cosmetic and I just wanted some insight to what the community thinks. To those unaware They will only break items put down by the player or if they are placed in a 3-4 blocks away from the what you want to mine any further and they will not mine.
In addition to this surely as they are objectively "broken" as they do not serve the same purpose or even ability to function like I've seen on other servers surely they are removed as a reward in any future crates :)

Anyways let me know what you guys think!!

Sincerely
-Raptor
Hey there! I acquired a miner minion in factions, and I agree, it wasn't that useful. Although, I can imagine a few good uses for it, of course only if they work correctly. I haven't played on survival, but it seems like a problem. If you want to make this a suggestion, I'd recommend putting it here: https://suggestions.manacube.com. On top of that, it would be a great idea if you posted it in some of the channels of the discord, as a lot of people will upvote it there. Another solution would be to fix them or optimize them better, instead of just removing them. It might some time, but it might be worth it to work on it instead of just taking it out. That's just my opinion though!

Best,
WingsOfFyre

Nixeld

ELITE
Nixeld
Nixeld
ELITE
Ratings
Would be nice if we could exchange them for a mystery minion so we can re roll it for another one because I don't see a use for it other than it being a cosmetic item.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Would be nice if we could exchange them for a mystery minion so we can re roll it for another one because I don't see a use for it other than it being a cosmetic item.
Possibly I feel like that would devalue that as a reward from the crates although in saying that its barely a reward in survival and Minions really aren't worth much in the survival economy now there's a cap on the limit you can have placed