Minecraft or Fortnite

fortnite or minecraft

• Total voters

Bluekiwi1099

Ratings
8 2
I'm wondering what the community thinks about fortnite or Minecraft for me its fortnite because my friends play on it.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
I'm wondering what the community thinks about fortnite or Minecraft for me its fortnite because my friends play on it.
Minecraft has such a bigger range of things you can do than Fortnite. There is more room for creativity and things you can do. Also, the community aspect. When you jump into a game of good old BR in Fortnite, chances are you'll never talk to any of those players again. You don't know them, you can't talk to them, etc. With Minecraft (Mancube!), you can interact with other people, talk with people, voice chat with people, etc. Also, there are more gamemodes on Minecraft. For example, manacube has Survival, Skyblock, Factions, Creative, Prisons, etc. In Fortnite, there are limited gamemodes, which Epic Games decides. Also, yes, you do have creative in Fornite, but it's not like Minecraft. You don't have as many options to build in Fortnite as you do in Minecraft. You can't install mods in Fortnite, or plugins for servers, etc. Overall, I think that Minecraft definitely wins, no competition whatsoever. Fortnite is dying. Minecraft is on the rise again.

BestDiamondAxe

ELITE
jTogglesAura
jTogglesAura
ELITE
Ratings
32 9
I have been playing Minecraft for almost 6 years now, and I haven't got tired of it at all. On the other hand, I started playing fortnite at season 2 and quit in season 4 because I thought it was boring, thus I think it's safe for me to say that Minecraft is way better than fortnite.

However, they are two different types of games, and everything I said above is just my experience with the two games combined with my humble opinion :D

48fps

Ratings
42 1
Minecraft has such a bigger range of things you can do than Fortnite. There is more room for creativity and things you can do. Also, the community aspect. When you jump into a game of good old BR in Fortnite, chances are you'll never talk to any of those players again. You don't know them, you can't talk to them, etc. With Minecraft (Mancube!), you can interact with other people, talk with people, voice chat with people, etc. Also, there are more gamemodes on Minecraft. For example, manacube has Survival, Skyblock, Factions, Creative, Prisons, etc. In Fortnite, there are limited gamemodes, which Epic Games decides. Also, yes, you do have creative in Fornite, but it's not like Minecraft. You don't have as many options to build in Fortnite as you do in Minecraft. You can't install mods in Fortnite, or plugins for servers, etc. Overall, I think that Minecraft definitely wins, no competition whatsoever. Fortnite is dying. Minecraft is on the rise again.
Well said, I agree with everything stated here, Minecraft definitely provides its users with more to do opposed to fortnite's more linear style of play.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Minecraft DUH

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
First Its quite funny that your posting this on a Minecraft servers forums. To be honest If I saw this 6 months ago I would say Fortnite but now I’d definitely go with Minecraft. I’ve met so many amazing people here on Minecraft and have been playing it ever since I was 9 years old. I can never replace the experiences I’ve had on Minecraft with any other game.
- TheProTroller