jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I didn't miss the deadline, I contacted with Tas and entered a bit later than my other candidates. But I have indeed been in the polls and in the race
Oh ok then. :3

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
You're at least a decent memer. Laney is a clown of a 12 year old who is immature and can't tell what a joke is. Dadcon is a 50 year old who is also immature and can't tell what a joke is, and just thinking about him has taken away both brain cells and chromosomes from me. And at this point, you're dried up and have kinda grown irrelevant on the forums. I don't even know who the other 2 clowns are. Tuller is the only person who I can confirm both has brain cells and can take a joke, though I don't know the others so I can't really say.
Ok hear me out. I don't care what you think about me bitch. Keep that in there.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Vote 4 Purple make mana great again

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
463 119
You really don't understand what context "ok hear me out" is meant to be used in lol
And wow! A potential owner calling me a bitch? Damn :/ my feelings tho
That’s why you need to vote Jacon..

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
463 119
TTuller just wants the title “Owner” he is not passionate about the server..

Mrgrapper

Dedicated Member
Ratings
64 8
Laungege plz jk but chill guys just remember the more you say the more annoying you get and calling people baf words won't get there vote if your running and don't win GG and if you do than that's cool ether way I just want 1.14 survival so... Yea I'll vote for you if you promise that. As through great words of my mom says stop being a idiot. -mrgrapper hope you guys have a good weak bye <3

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
@JustSoDank stop disliking me you spamming my notfications for no reason

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Laungege plz jk but chill guys just remember the more you say the more annoying you get and calling people baf words won't get there vote if your running and don't win GG and if you do than that's cool ether way I just want 1.14 survival so... Yea I'll vote for you if you promise that. As through great words of my mom says stop being a idiot. -mrgrapper hope you guys have a good weak bye <3
Tell ur mom that she needs to chill pill

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
463 119
This is entirely false, I have been highly invested in this server for a long time. For the past 9 or so months I've put almost all of my time into the community and game. Claiming that ManaCube isn't something I'm passionate about is negligent to the truth.
Time on the server does not really mean anything and it is fallacious to say that being on the server for 9 months makes you the best choice for owner, also, having elite rank ≠ good owner..

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
463 119
That is not the point that I had made. You claimed that I had no passion for the server, and I displayed why that was not true. By no means do I think that buying a rank is a quality of a good owner. There was no where in my message where I said I should be owner because of my time on the server.
That’s not my point, my point was that you are using your time spent on server as a springboard to portray the idea that you are passionate about it to the point where you should become owner, but passion about the server and passion about the people do not go hand in hand.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
The polls are closed! Thank you to everyone who voted. We had a total of 126 legitimate votes!