Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Hello everyone!! It's been a while... I know. Just a couple of things I want to bring up:

Today is my one year anniversary!! Thank you to all my wonderful friends who've been here every step of the way... and thanks to all the people I've met along the way! I know I've had my ups and downs... especially as of lately with the perm mute- but aside from that... I've had lots of good fun memories that I will always treasure, and I am looking forward to another year of Manacube!

I would also like to say sorry to all the people I've hurt over the past year... to people in Royal and the staff team especially. I know that I always say I'm a different person, that I've changed... but I'm just going to be honest, it's going to take more time for me to change.
I am not going to use it as an excuse... because it doesn't excuse me from anything I've done; but with my autism, it's extremely hard for me to read social cues... so just try to be patient while I work things on my own time. For those of you who have autism, you know how frustrating it can be at times in social situations.
I would also to address something. Recently I had a member of the community ask me something that appalled me.
Basically, someone had said I'd been stealing IPs. I am not trying to stir up any drama, but I just want to clear the air- I HAVE NOT STOLEN ANYONE'S IP! If I had, then I wouldn't be here today. Don't believe everything you see, because some people are just out to stir up false rumours. And if this rumour was started to try and get me to leave, it's not gonna happen.

Yes, there has been drama going on lately, but it's between me and the people involved. (And the people I dragged into it...) I'm sorry, idk how many times I can say it... but I really am. I feel terrible about everything I've done. So, I'm going to take this perm mute seriously and really reflect on my actions. Idk, ppl say meditation is good... so u know, there's always that.

Okay, feel free to get pissed at me the comments now ;) (just kidding)

Ratings
Happy Anniversary Stormy <3
And if you are ever struggling, don't fear to take contact, to all of these cool friends of yours on Manacube :cool: (including me ofc ;))

10/10 would read again !

48fps

Ratings
42 1
Hello everyone!! It's been a while... I know. Just a couple of things I want to bring up:

Today is my one year anniversary!! Thank you to all my wonderful friends who've been here every step of the way... and thanks to all the people I've met along the way! I know I've had my ups and downs... especially as of lately with the perm mute- but aside from that... I've had lots of good fun memories that I will always treasure, and I am looking forward to another year of Manacube!

I would also like to say sorry to all the people I've hurt over the past year... to people in Royal and the staff team especially. I know that I always say I'm a different person, that I've changed... but I'm just going to be honest, it's going to take more time for me to change.
I am not going to use it as an excuse... because it doesn't excuse me from anything I've done; but with my autism, it's extremely hard for me to read social cues... so just try to be patient while I work things on my own time. For those of you who have autism, you know how frustrating it can be at times in social situations.
I would also to address something. Recently I had a member of the community ask me something that appalled me.
Basically, someone had said I'd been stealing IPs. I am not trying to stir up any drama, but I just want to clear the air- I HAVE NOT STOLEN ANYONE'S IP! If I had, then I wouldn't be here today. Don't believe everything you see, because some people are just out to stir up false rumours. And if this rumour was started to try and get me to leave, it's not gonna happen.

Yes, there has been drama going on lately, but it's between me and the people involved. (And the people I dragged into it...) I'm sorry, idk how many times I can say it... but I really am. I feel terrible about everything I've done. So, I'm going to take this perm mute seriously and really reflect on my actions. Idk, ppl say meditation is good... so u know, there's always that.

I have never met you before, but you seem like a nice person happy 1st anniversary to you.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19

Hey! I'm so glad you're a member of this community. If you need help of any kind, whenever you need it, feel free to contact me, and I'll always be here!

Best,
WingsOfFyre

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Congrats Queen! I'm proud of you and I'm here whenever you need to talk <3

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
sorry to flex but Im a 4 year parkour player :) much love, congrats on 1 year

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I actually forgot, and I feel rlly bad... but I also wanted to throw a shout out to my bestie @Chops19975 who introduced me to this lovely community back in 2018. I couldn't-no wouldn't be here without you!