Dedicated Member
ELITE
gorekiss
gorekiss
ELITE
Ratings
185 12
Hey everyone!

Starting a thread on here to hopefully spark a conversation with some players who use the Forums. I've been slacking on my activity on here so I came to meet some new people!

If you don't already know I am a moderator on Survival (AKA the best gamemode on ManaCube if you ask me) and with most everyone being out of school, I'm a bit bored haha.

How is everyone today? How have you stayed busy during this time off (if you're off work/school)?

Madison

AT0MICCHIk3N

Dedicated Member
ELITE
AT0MICCHIk3N
AT0MICCHIk3N
ELITE
Ratings
121 7
Hi there madi
You probably don't know me :) and we can say that survival is one of the good gamemode but island/skyblock are the best. My day was okay I guess I have to take online course so that keep me unbored and when I'm tired of doing that or my online class is finish I go walk my dogs and my duck. How about you what do you for the break?

abbie<3

Forum Expert
ELITE
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
285 11
howdy! i'm abbie, i play mainly on factions. speaking of playing factions, that's what i've been doing since school stopped. That and hanging out in discord calls. how are you guys up to?

Lavendel

Forum Master
PATRON
Lavendel
Lavendel
Patron
Ratings
579 6
So I have home schooling and home office atm because of COVID-19.... pretty boring tbh and our school might be locked until summer break, which makes it worse. BUT playing a lot on manacube hehehe :3

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
So I have home schooling and home office atm because of COVID-19.... pretty boring tbh and our school might be locked until summer break, which makes it worse. BUT playing a lot on manacube hehehe :3
Hehehe...

xDarkAssasin

Dedicated Member
VIP
xDarkAssasin
xDarkAssasin
VIP
Ratings
45 3
Hey everyone!

Starting a thread on here to hopefully spark a conversation with some players who use the Forums. I've been slacking on my activity on here so I came to meet some new people!

If you don't already know I am a moderator on Survival (AKA the best gamemode on ManaCube if you ask me) and with most everyone being out of school, I'm a bit bored haha.

How is everyone today? How have you stayed busy during this time off (if you're off work/school)?

Madison
Hanging out with friends and Minecraft that's all basically xD,

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
hi queen
i tried to hit my sister with a bat (softly, no need to call child services) but ended up hitting the dimmer knob thingy off the light switch, i tried to throw a crumb into a bin but it ended up strumming my ukulele somehow?? watched almost 4 seasons of, you guessed it, brooklyn nine nine (its been 3 days and you BET imma rewatch it at least 8 times) and I plan to make a flamethrower just like Gina did in... yes, brooklyn nine nine.

Jecksun

PATRON+
Jecksun
Jecksun
Patron+
Ratings
Hi Madison,

I have been slowly surviving the quarantine. I feel like I am going a bit mad but ManaCube and work do a pretty good job at bringing me back to reality. I normally live on a strict day to day schedule but with everything closed, I have broken off into a temporary unplanned lifestyle. Some parts of this I enjoy and other parts not so much. There are times when I find myself sitting in a room, twiddling my thumbs, waiting for the next activity to come along.

I am getting distracted from work a bit too, this is the first time I get to experience working from home and the change is super cool but I am getting pulled away from work a bit too much.

Most importantly, I must give a shoutout to the Olympus Prison servers. We are obviously the best ManaCube servers out there. Still waiting for you to come back to Atlas for a bit. I am sure there are other players along with myself who miss you hanging out!

Regards,
Jackson

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hi madison,

I don't know you very well since I spend most of my time on Parkour which is obviously the best server, but hello!
I've been staying busy playing manacube and trying to work on the school work I know I can do (which isn't very much since everything is kinda crazy) but I've been managing. Been doing some baking as well!

Ratings
Hey! This is my first forum post! I'm gonna be active on the server and the forums from now on! All this corona craziness has got me craving some Minecraft, and Mana is pretty diverse in what you can do, and I enjoy the people and the server. How is everyone doing? It's interesting to see the conversation kind of instantly go to the quarantine and corona virus. It's weird that this is something that is happening for all of us, oddly enough something so horrible is kind of bringing a lot of us together. Hope it all ends soon, but at the same time, I'm enjoying the time on ManaCube. ;)

ctrless

Dedicated Member
ELITE
gorekiss
gorekiss
ELITE
Ratings
185 12
Hi there madi
You probably don't know me :) and we can say that survival is one of the good gamemode but island/skyblock are the best. My day was okay I guess I have to take online course so that keep me unbored and when I'm tired of doing that or my online class is finish I go walk my dogs and my duck. How about you what do you for the break?
Hello stranger I totally don't know. Online school seems eh, I'm pretty sure I'm going to start it soon but hopefully it'll keep me more busy than I am now! I've just been playing minecraft and watching Netflix for now. Sounds like the same situation almost everyone is in hahaha.

ctrless

Dedicated Member
ELITE
gorekiss
gorekiss
ELITE
Ratings
185 12
howdy! i'm abbie, i play mainly on factions. speaking of playing factions, that's what i've been doing since school stopped. That and hanging out in discord calls. how are you guys up to?
Hi Abbie! I've been doing the same exact thing as well, seems like the most we can do is do things we enjoy and do online school. Hope you're doing well and nice to meet you!

ctrless

Dedicated Member
ELITE
gorekiss
gorekiss
ELITE
Ratings
185 12
Ours is cancelled till April now :( Trying to find new things to do during this, it gets so boring so easily!!

ctrless

Dedicated Member
ELITE
gorekiss
gorekiss
ELITE
Ratings
185 12
hi queen
i tried to hit my sister with a bat (softly, no need to call child services) but ended up hitting the dimmer knob thingy off the light switch, i tried to throw a crumb into a bin but it ended up strumming my ukulele somehow?? watched almost 4 seasons of, you guessed it, brooklyn nine nine (its been 3 days and you BET imma rewatch it at least 8 times) and I plan to make a flamethrower just like Gina did in... yes, brooklyn nine nine.
LOL sounds like a fun time Anxi, wish I had some excitement during this break haha.