Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,729 83

Combat Analysis
We've have just released a new feature to KitPvP that allows you to view in-depth information from your recent fights. When you die, a report will pop up showing everything that damaged/healed you during the fight. You can also view more specific things like what enchantments your opponent had and their avg hit dmg and DPS.

You can also view a report whenever by typing the command "/combat" or "/c"

If you have a donator rank from http://store.minevast.com you can view reports of other peoples combat data by typing "/combat <playername>" or "/c <playername>"

Example:

Show off your Items
People recently have been getting their items stolen from them just because they want to show other players. To counter this we've released [item]

You can type [item] while holding an item to display it in the chat. Players can hover over this to view specifications like lore, enchantments and more.

Example:

KitPvP 6.0 Reset

There will be a reset on January 1st 2016 (Friday). The reset will include:
  • Cash
  • Gems
  • Enderchests
  • Playervaults
  • Inventories
  • Votes
  • Experience Level

The reset will not include:

Things we are not sure about yet:
  • Your battle level
    We want to keep levels, but with making the server name-changing compatible this might not work as all levels are stored with our own generated UUIDs. However levels also store your username, so we may be able to revert them.

Some things we will be doing for 6.0

• Kit tweaks
  • New enchanting system
  • Duel Arenas
  • Balancing of OP armor and weapons
    [?]
    This is not set in stone yet, but Diamond P2-P4 will contain an "Armor weight" which will cause you to move a bit slower, but also have high resistance to knockback. Weapons with OP enchantments will also have a fatigue limit. After so many swings you will be hit with a short mining fatigue effect.
  • Name changing compatibility
  • New Map? Please vote on the poll in this thread if you'd want a new map.
    Note: If the poll favors yes, the map will not be ready for 6.0 release and will be implemented shortly after.

If you have any suggestions for 6.0, please post them as a reply to this thread!

The Christmas Sale has been increased to 50% OFF for 1 week only!

4 new amazing maps have been added to SkyWars today!

Baracuda ( 12 players )

Swamp ( 12 players )

Underwater ( 8 players )

Spooky ( 12 players )

The Winter Crate will be released tomorrow (Saturday) and keys will be sold on the store. Inside the crate there will be tonnes of exclusives and valuable rewards. (OVER 30 AMAZING REWARDS)

Here is a sneak peak of a few:

Last edited:

ProjectStormy

Donator
Ratings
79 3
It will be hard for everyone to enjoy the change of the new kitpvp map but if we get some great builders Im sure the map will be fantastic! The tweaks in kitpvp also seem like a good idea for OP armor balancing! Cool new maps as well! :)

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
MIning fatigue sounds like ass, don't implement it.
Keep levels I would in total lose 3000 levels from level resets.
Rebalance donor and fight kits(I could help you with this)
Remove KB modifier with diamond armor, you are practically cancelling out your slowness. Might as well remove slowness.

Last edited:

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
will the reset reset items that we already got? Such as Thanksgiving Or Halloween? Or can we do /kit thanksgiving and reclaim them

2 things. I want the old kitpvp map back and how do you create a clan again? Aren't there clans on this KitPvP? Or am I getting mixed up with a different server?

SenzJinx

Ratings
52 7
Are you serious? Weight and mining fatigue?
Kit PvP is becoming to custom, like Mineplex with all their custom tweaks to pvp. Please just make Kit PvP vanilla, and if you want to nerf p4, don't add it in the first place. Don't add all these custom things please, or we will be flooded with mineplex type players
[DOUBLEPOST=1451833727,1451832976][/DOUBLEPOST]
MIning fatigue sounds like ass, don't implement it.
Keep levels I would in total lose 3000 levels from level resets.
Rebalance donor and fight kits(I could help you with this)
Remove KB modifier with diamond armor, you are practically cancelling out your slowness. Might as well remove slowness.

You my friend know what you talking about. Hopefully kit pvp doesn't turn out like what mineplex SG is like with the custom noises when you hit someone, the stupid plugins and the messed up hit detection

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
Are you serious? Weight and mining fatigue?
Kit PvP is becoming to custom, like Mineplex with all their custom tweaks to pvp. Please just make Kit PvP vanilla, and if you want to nerf p4, don't add it in the first place. Don't add all these custom things please, or we will be flooded with mineplex type players
[DOUBLEPOST=1451833727,1451832976][/DOUBLEPOST]

You my friend know what you talking about. Hopefully kit pvp doesn't turn out like what mineplex SG is like with the custom noises when you hit someone, the stupid plugins and the messed up hit detection
The hit detection is already messed up.
If anything, for the love of god remove p2-p4! Everyone is sweaty af and don't know how to pvp and get salty.
Return of P4 Iron days LOL @Guppz remember those days LOL

Last edited:

Dynsalir

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
Ratings
509 21
Please just make Kit PvP vanilla, and if you want to nerf p4, don't add it in the first place. Don't add all these custom things please
Literally what I've been suggesting. Dakota thinks that people will complain more about not having p4 obtainable than having p4 but with debuffs... we'll see.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Nobody answered my question so Ill ask again. Can the people who bought /thanksgiving and /halloween get our items again?

Status
Not open for further replies.