xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83

| OVERVIEW :mc_387-0:

Date
The new season will be released Sunday December 8th @ 3:00PM EST

Reset Vault
Any item with the lore "Reset Vault Access" or "Season Vault Access" will be able to go in /seasonvault, these items will be carried over to Season 5!​
[Must be VIP rank or higher]​
All reset vaults are manually reviewed before being added to the new season, and any attempting to glitch in any unallowed items will cause your entire vault to be deleted.​
The reset vault will be released later tonight - Check #updates in discord to see when
Perks from crates, titles and webstore will be saved - but perks from Quest and Silver Shop will not be saved.​

Season 4 Legends
The following players will receive Legend Bundles at the start of the new season, and will be in the Legends Hall of Fame.​
  • Top 3 highest leveled islands (3 members per island)
  • Top 3 McMMO power level
  • Top 3 Wealthiest players
  • Top 3 Quests completed

| FULL 1.13 UPDATE & OPTIMIZATIONS:mc_150-0:

Islands has been updated to 1.13 and will be using updated performance patches Skyblock has received.​
Some new things in 1.13 include:​
  • 20+ new blocks (A lot of aquatic themed blocks, perfect for Islands' theme)
  • New items like turtle helmet, trident, etc.
  • New mobs like Dolphins, Turtles, Phantoms, Fish
  • See rest of 1.13 updates here

| MONTHLY PAYOUT PRIZES :mc_266-0:

The top 3 highest leveled islands at the end of the month, every single month will receive those payout prizes​
#1 - $100 PayPal​
#2 - $75 Giftcard​
#3 - $50 Giftcard​
At the end of Season 5, the top 3 players for McMMO Power & Quests will also receive the same payout prizes.​
Islands Seasons will last around 6 months​

| NEW IS WARPS & LIKES SYSTEM :mc_264-0:

You can now like other players islands by clicking a [Like] sign on their island, or by typing /is like
/is warps will now sort islands by total likes - Add your island to this menu by creating a [WELCOME] sign​
| ANCIENT TRIALS :mc_449-0:

Fight through 10 waves of different mobs to reach the final boss wave. Complete this challenge to earn Ancient Tokens to spend on exclusive & valuable rewards & for a top spot on the leaderboards​
See this other thread to learn about Ancient Trials: https://manacube.com/threads/ancient-trials.39168/

| KILTON :mc_e_34:

Kilton has arrived to Islands, bringing lots of new perks & items with him.​

All mobs now have a 10% chance of dropping their head when manually killed. Trade in these heads to Kilton to receive Souls.​
Souls is the currency used to buy rewards from Kilton. Rewards including Armor Sets, Perks, Unique Scrolls, Titles, Auras & plenty more.​

| JOBS :mc_258-0:

There are 12 Jobs that anyone can join to earn Money, EXP, Job EXP and Job Points.​
Job EXP is used to increase your Job Levels. Higher Job level = more money/exp/points​
Job Points can be spent with /job shop
Workers display how many other players are in that specific job. You can be in 3 jobs at once max.​
If you leave a job, you will lose 30% of your job level​
You can view the top leveled players of each job by typing /jobs top [Job]
You can view detailed information/specifics about a job by typing /jobs info [job]
Example: Miner job information (Page 1)​
You can view your stats or other players stats by typing /job stats [name]
As you work at your Job, a boss bar and action bar will show your progress and give periodic updates (This can be turned off in /settings)​

| PLAYER WARPS :mc_120-0:

MVP+ players can create 7 public warps with the /setwarp [name] command. All warps made are now also attached to your account, meaning you can list and delete your own warps!​
The new warp perk in Perk Treasure Chest now grants you access to create 10 Private Warps
Private warps are made with /psetwarp [name]
Whitelist people to your private warp with /pwarp add/remove [warp] [username]
More commands include​
/pwarp info [warp] - displays information like owner, location & whitelisted members​
/mywarps - lists your public and private warps​
/warps - lists all public player warps​

| OTHER CHANGES :mc_399-0:
  • Added /marry commands
  • 20% infinity chest tax
  • /coinflip
  • Island borders added back (optional)
  • /block perk added to Perk Chest
  • New items added to Kilton Shop
  • Spawner prices tweaked
  • Tons of new /shop items added
  • New Minion system (Same one as skyblock/survival)
  • Lots of bug fixes

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Really excited to see these new changes come to islands- may be a small community and somewhat dead, but maybe this will bring more people on...? O_O

SinnerStar

MVP+
Ratings
75 2
I never clicked so fast in my life xD Can’t wait for the reset. Kind of upset that the reset is in 2 days since they usually gives us a week in advance. However I’m super excited and can’t wait to see all the new players that are going to try out this gamemode ;)

SinnerStar

MVP+
Ratings
75 2
I’m going to be honest about this. This reset feels too rushed. We suggested A LOT of things that needs to be fixed and some ideas that will definitely help out the server and the community. I really don’t want this new season to be chaotic where there’s dupes/bugs that we have been reporting constantly this season and hasn’t been done to fix it. In the announcements they were going to release the information about the reset on Monday which is perfectly fine to get a week of advance to prepared to have our items ready, etc... but two days????? I really care about islands. I’m aware that there’s been a lot of things happening on the server atm but honestly I’m happy but also upset for the last minute announcement for reset.

Selfoccate

VIP+
VIP+
Selfoccate
Selfoccate
VIP+
Ratings
149 13
Can't wait!!!

It is a shame that we have been left so long, but I really can't wait to get stuck in!

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
/marry let's go peepsss

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83
I’m going to be honest about this. This reset feels too rushed. We suggested A LOT of things that needs to be fixed and some ideas that will definitely help out the server and the community. I really don’t want this new season to be chaotic where there’s dupes/bugs that we have been reporting constantly this season and hasn’t been done to fix it. In the announcements they were going to release the information about the reset on Monday which is perfectly fine to get a week of advance to prepared to have our items ready, etc... but two days????? I really care about islands. I’m aware that there’s been a lot of things happening on the server atm but honestly I’m happy but also upset for the last minute announcement for reset.
Pretty much everything suggested was done, I just didn't go into details of the specific bugs fixed because that's boring

Also I did say Islands would be resetting this weekend over a week ago when I posted the suggestion thread

BlackPTNL

PATRON+
BlackPTNL
BlackPTNL
ELITE
Ratings
Never played Islands but seems fun imma maybe try it someday .

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
I am so glad this came out only jumping on the hype train so late because of being busy but now that I've completed school for the year I am excited to try this out :)

Jushua

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Jushua
Jushua
ELITE
Ratings
160 5
My islands dipped on me lmfao. Still gonna play and try and under stand it :/

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
So far, Islands has been amazing! There are so many more people who have joined since Season 4 which makes me happy, since the community is now able to expand even more!
:D