SrMod | Staff Management
Senior Mod
nick22985
nick22985
Senior Mod
Ratings
94 4
Hey,
Can there be multiple mana ponds on islands like they have on Olympus. This i mainly to make it more time friendly for user that are overseas. For on of the prestige's and one of the islands quests u need 30 pond catches. This is practically impossible for me. I would ether have to stay up until 4 / 5am or wake up early. Olympus mana ponds seems way better as they start around 9 or 10 pm my time and is much more time friendly for people.

wr_mrherzog

ELITE
WR_MrHerzog
WR_MrHerzog
ELITE
Ratings
Or make the times like in the morning, after noon and night or some so everyone can join it

xplodingpeanuts

ELITE
XPlodingPeanuts
XPlodingPeanuts
ELITE
Ratings
Heavily agree on this - the amount of Mana Pond events need to be upped (definitely should not be once a day), similar to Olympus.
Manacube has a considerable player base in Oceania and Asia, and they should be considered. Would also like to recommend not to put the Islands Mana Pond Event times at current Skyblock Mana Pond times as they are difficult for these exact same players - they are at 6-9am or at 1am - unless the number of events are increased to numbers similar to Olympus.

chrisily

Donator
Ratings
+1

As someone who lives in Australia, it's impossible for me to agree more