I'm stuck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
In Creative, I'm stuck in an end portal, I can't type or exit minecraft, adn I can't do commands, If someone can contact a mod, and get them to get me out somehow, I will be very much obliged.

same here and i tryed to call for help nothing working i need to know that girls name and report her and she told me shes going to rape me and find where i live and she told me to dance and she will let em out and nope she didnt let me out we need to find out her name

Zycho

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Mxller
Mxller
MVP+
Ratings
64 10
same here and i tryed to call for help nothing working i need to know that girls name and report her and she told me shes going to rape me and find where i live and she told me to dance and she will let em out and nope she didnt let me out we need to find out her name
If the person actually said that, you should have took pictures as evidence to be able to report the player.

If you wish to get out of the End Portal, find a Moderator on a different server and tell them about it or private message a Moderator on the Forums.

elisnakeman

Donator
Ratings
In Creative, I'm stuck in an end portal, I can't type or exit minecraft, adn I can't do commands, If someone can contact a mod, and get them to get me out somehow, I will be very much obliged.
If someone said that, please take a screenshot and post it on the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.