Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Hi Guys,
My name is Sonic_Raptor,
I'm the leader of one of the biggest parties on the server IslaNublar
Soon I hope to be running a event for an Iron Golem Spawner hunt in the area of my party and some other notable places :)

Just thought I'd say Hai

Also please tell me your favourite moment from the office and or any question you have for me!!

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
WOO! The OFFICE!! Big fan.
The pranks. Omg the pranks. When Jim ‘covers’ Dwight’s desk in wrapping paper, and Dwight goes to sit down but it’s not actually covered and he just falls to the ground XD
And when Jim goes after Pam. Lovveee ittt.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Hi Guys,
My name is Sonic_Raptor,
I'm the leader of one of the biggest parties on the server IslaNublar
Soon I hope to be running a event for an Iron Golem Spawner hunt in the area of my party and some other notable places :)

Just thought I'd say Hai

Also please tell me your favorite moment from the office and or any question you have for me!!
OMG you're putting me in a tough position because the office is great in general. Really any scene with Dwight and Jim are moments to remember. Also, NETFLIX IS REMOVING THE OFFICE NOOOOOOO! I'll have to watch it again before they take it off the platform :(.

Anyways, welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here ;)

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
OMG you're putting me in a tough position because the office is great in general. Really any scene with Dwight and Jim are moments to remember. Also, NETFLIX IS REMOVING THE OFFICE NOOOOOOO! I'll have to watch it again before they take it off the platform :(.

Anyways, welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here ;)
I do love forums and have enjoyed posting in other communities so I am looking forward to it as well!!

Agreed Jim and Dwight are such a tandem and make up many of the classics moments in the show! I'm from Australia though and Australian Netflix has never offered the office so I'll just have to stick to the box set XD

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I don't think i've ever seen a full episode of The Office...
You're missing out on a great show ahah. But to be honest its built up to be way better than it is although its 100x better than Brooklyn99 @Anxii_

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Never seen Brooklyn99 either lol
oh. You should honestly check them out even if its a highlights on youtube they're a good watch!
Look idm really as long as you say that the office is better :p

Whats your favourite show @KathrynsWill