Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
Hello,

Firstly, I would like to let you know that this has been suggested a lot of times before, but you should also put suggestions here in the future.
Additionally, My personal opinion is that what is the purpose of shouting things then if everyone would just ignore it, however, it would be nice to do so. But the meaning of shout would be completely useless. There could be something else added to decrease the number of shouts, maybe increasing the cooldown, etc. Be an option to ignore it fully wouldn't be a good way around it.

Kind regards,
Oak <3

Numsy

Dedicated Member
duaw
duaw
Ratings
This has been suggested a number of times, I think it is a good idea for those of you who do not own ELITE as it can be kind of annoying, however i think it can be a lot of fun. But we are all entitled to our own opinions.
As suggested above, it would be a better idea to post it here: https://suggestions.manacube.com/

Thanks!

-Adam

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Get rid of it people spam shit on it

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
The suggestions board mentioned in the first three replies is unfortunately broken at the moment, and it's been reported to staff. (If it's fixed, you are encouraged to post it there, though :))
Get rid of it people spam shit on it
Shout is one of the most popular perks of ELITE in my experience, and I don't think that would go over well. There's also a cooldown on /shout of 10 minutes, if I remember correctly, so the spam can't be very excessive (and if numerous users begin to spam using it, feel free to report them to staff!)

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
The suggestions board mentioned in the first three replies is unfortunately broken at the moment, and it's been reported to staff. (If it's fixed, you are encouraged to post it there, though :))

Shout is one of the most popular perks of ELITE in my experience, and I don't think that would go over well. There's also a cooldown on /shout of 5 minutes, if I remember correctly, so the spam can't be very excessive (and if numerous users begin to spam using it, feel free to report them to staff!)
The cooldown is 10 minutes, but if they are able to fix the arrow glitch after someone has /shout’d a longish message, I feel as if no one would complain

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
The cooldown is 10 minutes, but if they are able to fix the arrow glitch after someone has /shout’d a longish message, I feel as if no one would complain
That issue has been reported and it's currently being worked on. To my knowledge, it doesn't affect all players, only those on a specific version (I see them, so I'd assume that version is 1.8.9). Thank you for the correction on the cooldown, though :)

xmrpie

MVP+
Ratings
6 1
I do agree with this and i wish we could mute shouts, but that is not a issue i'm much worried about. there is a easy fix of just making shouts much longer, but that your decision to agree with me or not.

Swaae

PATRON+
Swaae
Swaae
Patron+
Ratings
I disagree with this. For a $200 rank I think people should be able to /shout and have the entire server listen to what they are saying. Any spams made in shouts should be handled with staff.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
If there was a command to block the shouts, there wouldn't be much of a point. As Swaae said, the rank is quite expensive, and if you pay that much for a rank, you're not gonna want that perk to go to waste.
Any abuse of the command should be screenshotted & reported to staff to handle accordingly :D