SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
Hey there !
There is mostly always at least one staff member that'll be online(Maybe not Factions in particular). If you see any bad behaviour please use /helpop (msg w/ a screenshot) or use #help OR #report on discord and send screenshots there(tag @mods if it's a chat related issue). Staff members aren't always able to be on due to irl commitments/timezones. We usually tend to stick to our own gamemode(s) o.o

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
ok gapple. when i become a helper ill probably do it on skyblock. if you are a sr mod then can you be my teacher?

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Thanks to whoever liked my posts, you rock!
You can check who's rated your post by clicking on the rating; it will give you a list of reactions and who gave them to you :)

As Gap mentioned, you can always /helpop or /report, but if you don't see any staff in /staff at all, #help, #issues, and #reports in our Discord (as well as player reports on the forums) are good alternatives.

jv_01

MVP+
jv_01
jv_01
MVP+
Ratings
19 3
its so toxic and inappropriate should be at least one staff on at all times
im working on my way to becoming a staff factions im quite active on factions i def agree of factions player sometimes going pass the line which def needs to be kept under control ;), there rarely is any staff that plays factions except our one and only morgan but i also want to be another staff to be on cuz were totally different time zones