How do I get a girlfriend? [Serious Replies Only]

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
463 119
So I am single and have been single for a long time (16 years) and I was wondering how do i get a girlfriend? I wanted to ask you guys because I need all the advice i can get one. Please this is not a troll post this is jacon asking for tips/advices/techniques

3mn

VIP+
3mn
3mn
VIP+
Ratings
Well, first you have to be out of your room as sonic stated. Find a friendship with a girl who seems mysterious to you, learn more about them. If you feel a connection really go for it. Take it slow, but not too slow, or too fast. And make sure you realize, rejection only guarantees you a better future. Everyone gets rejected.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
First, girls go for people that dont troll on minecraft forums.

ThatComicGuy

Forum Expert
MVP+
ThatComicGuy
ThatComicGuy
MVP+
Ratings
478 14
Why do you need to Post this on ManaCube Forums, Considering your Continuous Trolling on Forums Makes Me think this is an Obvious Troll, therefore... No one is Going to really tell You, because really you are posting on Forums... Just go online and search it up not here :)

This is Realllllly of topic
-Comic

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
@Jacon i reported you to staff. they said your on the verge of a ban btw

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
WikiHow should know.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Please. How is this thread a troll? How does it deserve a ban? Why does every thread have to devolve into these mundane accusations? "This is really off topic"- which is why it's been posted in Off Topic Discussions. we need to enjoy the forums as they are, and let staff deal with what needs to be dealt with, and nothing more. It's to the point where Jacon has to beg at the beginning of his posts not to be attacked. Come on.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
I think you all should stop arguing over it. If you don’t like his posts, don’t respond - don’t even react @DuhLaney2789.

And @Tasses, people are allowed to share their opinions on the forums. I agree, there was no need for some of Laney’s comments - however, there’s no need to call them out @Chris !! - report it if you think it’s an issue, don’t contribute further to the argument, and derail the original post further...
- - -
Back to the original topic of this thread; just get a cat or something - isn’t that what everyone does?

sil

Dedicated Member
PATRON
5ouls
5ouls
Patron
Ratings
325 34
Buy her pizza and chocolate. If she can't decide between the two, follow it up with some Fried Chicken.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Make her feel loved... but don't be too idk, out there... if she seems uncomfortable give her some distance. But make sure that she knows that you love or and she is loved. Girls like to know that they are loved/appreciated, but don't we all?
Now... I don't agree with the whole stigma where girls have to look perfect and pretty, but just comment on something u like about her, not physical appearance i swear to god no. Really talk about what you like about her personality, and be honest!! Don't lead her on... that's the worst.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
I don’t know, tickets to concerts would be pretty hecking awesome.