Holiday Gifts

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,892 47
Hey guys!

This might have been my favorite Christmas yet!

Not only are my gifts super cool, the presents I got for my family had the best reactions ever!

My favorite gifts that I got was a cast iron pan, and a mini wood lathe!! I've been asking for my own of these for so long and I finally got them!
I got my dad these whiskey glasses. They have this topographical view of his favorite mountain, Mount Washington, in the bottom. He was so shocked to see them; couldn't believe I found something like that.

What was your favorite gift to get?
And what was your favorite to give?

I'll be doing a giveaway soon, 10 Christmas crates, so keep an eye out!

Happy holidays!

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Howdy Howdy!

My favorite gift that I received this Holiday season was a set of soup mugs that have a vintage graphic of images and the recipes for different types of soups on them! They are not originals from awhile back (early 2010-1990) but instead a modern remake. I had been hunting for the vintage soup mugs constantly as I am a huge fan of vintage household items. Even though they are not original ones I am more than thankful to have the modern remake. They look exactly the same and are just as beautiful! It also shows that my family truly listened to me this year and remembered my interests.

This was the first Holiday season where I was able to get my family nicer gifts compared to the little cheesy things I'd get them as a kids. I got my dad a nice pair of wireless earbuds. My house is a very loud one as we are a family of 6 and have 10 pets. He normally has a hard time finding a place to watch his shows in peace and struggles with wired earbuds because he is also an artist. He often finds that wired headphones get in his way and are more trouble than they are worth. I knew he really needed them and he is really ecstatic to try them.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
These stickers a drawing tablet and gaming headphones (i see some vcs in my future)
I got my sis a lama stuffed animal
3A7D076D-5EEF-4335-B8B8-907D11196C9D.jpeg

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233